The 2015 US Open Thread

Bob Rossberg  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the better score?

• Cole Hammer
    • Tiger Woods

Man, I am getting sick of all the booth shots and the fact so many shots are not followed. No idea where they land, Fox coverage is not just bad, it's downright annoying!

I don't wanna see Buck's 2 foot long head anymore!!

Have I mentioned the webfeed...?

:poke:

• Like 1

Man, I am getting sick of all the booth shots and the fact so many shots are not followed. No idea where they land, Fox coverage is not just bad, it's downright annoying!

I don't wanna see Buck's 2 foot long head anymore!!

Have I mentioned the webfeed...?

:poke:

too lazy, I just paused it so I can fast forward later :-)
  • Like 1

I'm with Gary Player - Worst U.S. Open course he has seen in his 64 years of golf. Perfect drives to left side of fairway rolls all the way through the fairway to the deep right rough - Asinine. :facepalm:

No direct tv available legally in Canada.

My monthly internet usage block is monitored... Do I run up the total if I go to the streaming??

Not if you have WiFi. You can watch via smartphone as well.

I am using wifi on my iPad... But the wifi is from my monthly Internet that I pay for... Sorry for this stupid question, but using wifi on my iPad does not count against my total? How is this possible?

Day just drove the green on 16...425 yds!

He almost fell over after as he picked up his tee.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Just found DirecTv has like 6 channels for the open!

I'm sure they had one for Tiger for days 1 and 2. ;)

Let me know if they've turned it into the Hannah and her horse channel.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

They don't even have the Day birdie on 15 on the telecast on the leaderboard yet... Again :wtf:
  • Like 2

No direct tv available legally in Canada.

My monthly internet usage block is monitored... Do I run up the total if I go to the streaming??

Not if you have WiFi. You can watch via smartphone as well.

I am using wifi on my iPad... But the wifi is from my monthly Internet that I pay for... Sorry for this stupid question, but using wifi on my iPad does not count against my total? How is this possible?

Not sure... Usually, data limits are for non-WiFi. Down my way, anyway. Edited by goose

I'm with Gary Player - Worst U.S. Open course he has seen in his 64 years of golf. Perfect drives to left side of fairway rolls all the way through the fairway to the deep right rough - Asinine. :facepalm:

I think it's a test of precise shot-making and decision-making. How many island greens do we see on tour, or mounded false-front greens? It's a fair test, albeit challenging.

Will British Open courses get the same disparaging treatment?

They don't even have the Day birdie on 15 on the telecast on the leaderboard yet... Again :wtf:

You liking the web broadcast crew?

Yes. Not liking what Kisner is doing right now however. Blowing up... :(

You liking the web broadcast crew?

Yes. Not liking what Kisner is doing right now however. Blowing up... :(

Spending cash...

I think it's a test of precise shot-making and decision-making. How many island greens do we see on tour, or mounded false-front greens? It's a fair test, albeit challenging.

That's the problem, we already have a British Open, this is a lame attempt to mimic it.

That's the problem, we already have a British Open, this is a lame attempt to mimic it.

I think it's a good test of a golfer's mind, as well as his swing. I get tired of courses that allow the false heroics of mishit drives 50 yards off line resulting in birdies.

I think it's a good test of a golfer's mind, as well as his swing. I get tired of courses that allow the false heroics of mishit drives 50 yards off line resulting in birdies.

I have to disagree. I've seen drives in the middle of the fairway end up in shit...and there's another from JB Holmes. Ridiculous. British Open links courses are natural layouts, this is a manufactured cartoon of a course. I'm growing to really despise the absurdity of the design.

Oh...and Fox SUCKS at golf coverage.

• Like 3