The 2015 US Open Thread

Bob Rossberg  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the better score?

• Cole Hammer
    • Tiger Woods

To answer an earlier question, Fox said they are covering the senior U.S. Open next week and the ladies US Open in a few weeks... Darn, I watch the ladies open

:( ... Maybe they will get better... :eh:

Billy Horschel 5 under through 12 holes. Very interesting. Guess it is possible today. Watch out for someone or two sitting 4, 5 or 6 back at the beginning of the day shoot low and post. It looks to be possible. I still think 3 under will win... :)

May not know until the 18th is done? Just get it done today, guys...

• Like 1

Billy Horschel 5 under through 12 holes. Very interesting. Guess it is possible today. Watch out for someone or two sitting 4, 5 or 6 back at the beginning of the day shoot low and post. It looks to be possible. I still think 3 under will win... :)

Dang you hate the Monday playoff with a passion aye? BTW Billy made bogey on 13 so....

Hey, 73 is showing up here. What you say, Boss?

He keeps an eye on me once in a while to make sure I am not in need of a warning point or two... :codger:
  • Like 1

Dang you hate the Monday playoff with a passion aye? BTW Billy made bogey on 13 so....

Have to go to work tomorrow...

Quit showing, Phil, idiots..

:laughing guy: ....

Did they show the whiff?

Yes, they showed it...

We could have added another poll - who will do better, Phil or the low amateur?

Ouch. Phil looked pretty disinterested by the time he putted out on 18. The course is a grind.
  • Like 1

Rory making a move and now as I type they show him. WTF? They should be showing just about every shot he hits. He's back to plus 1 for gosh sakes and sneaking back in it... :sigh:
  • Like 1

Horschel posts a 67, and Senden playing well. There are some low numbers to be had today.

Horschel had unfavourable words about the greens in his post round interview with Holly...

Rory 3 under after 8 today (plus 1 total).

The idiots who shout after the tee shots are getting more noticeable... Sigh.

• Like 1

Rory making a move and now as I type they show him. WTF? They should be showing just about every shot he hits. He's back to plus 1 for gosh sakes and sneaking back in it... :sigh:

Rory and Senden are the featured online group. :coy:

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/console/console.html?ts=1434917777504&video=mg&syn=USGA&db=false&ref=www.usopen.com/en_US/champ_experience/viewing_schedule.html&alt=&promo=

The shark loves to say at the end of the day...

:laughing guy: So true....
  • Like 1

http://www.usopen.co...tml&alt=&promo=

They said earlier it would be JB Holmes and Shane Lowery... :huh:
  • Like 1

http://www.usopen.co...tml&alt=&promo=

They said earlier it would be JB Holmes and Shane Lowery... :huh:

Later it will be. You can back up & skip ahead on the feed using the bar at the bottom if you want to speed watch Rory from the get go. they have some great slow-mo shots of his swings. Edited by goose

Horschel posts a 67, and Senden playing well. There are some low numbers to be had today.

Horschel had unfavourable words about the greens in his post round interview with Holly...

He was making snake motions all day, as well, in reference to the ball bouncing around. These guys are a bit spoiled...

ETA: Here's Horchel's snake dance: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/billy-horschel-almost-destroys-the-green-in-anger-after-missing-a-short-putt

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

He was making snake motions all day, as well, in reference to the ball bouncing around. These guys are a bit spoiled...

ETA: Here's Horchel's snake dance: http://ftw.usatoday....ng-a-short-putt

My parents know Horschel somewhat. He played baseball with my Nephew down in Fla for a few years. They followed his golf as well. He was a world beater in High School in Palm Bay Fla (where my brother lives) too but apparently the rest of his team was awful. According to my parents he has always been very outspoken to say the least. A big baby might be a better term when he was in his teens anyway...
  • Like 2

Adam (Mr. broomstick :facepalm: ) and Rory obviously the early movers and shakers at this point. Rory coming to the 12th hole. Could be some magic there and he could be right there after that hole... Edited by Narps
  • Like 1