The 2015 US Open Thread

Bob Rossberg  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the better score?

• Cole Hammer
    • Tiger Woods

Just saw a goofy shot on the par,3 15th. Tee shot hooked left to a dramatic slope and the all rolls 15 yards between two bunkers to 10ft for a birdie chance. :LOL:

Here we go. A broken record... +1 after 1 BTW Mr. Rose has been playing some golf. look out for him...
  • Like 1

Here we go. A broken record... +1 after 1 BTW Mr. Rose has been playing some golf. look out for him...

A bogey for Woods... I hate to say I told you so, Narps...

I agree about Rose, he certainly has elevated his game...

Rough start for Tiger

This is honestly painful for me to watch. I just don't get it to be honest. How could he be this bad?... +2 after 2

I agree about Rose, he certainly has elevated his game...

Rough start for Tiger

This is honestly painful for me to watch. I just don't get it to be honest. How could he be this bad?... +2 after 2

He's a hack.

I posted a week or two ago that I had to let it go (Tigers game) but I really can't. It just boggles my mind that someone so brilliant can be so bad. I am assuming he is practicing his buns off between tourneys and still its this every week...

I posted a week or two ago that I had to let it go (Tigers game) but I really can't. It just boggles my mind that someone so brilliant can be so bad. I am assuming he is practicing his buns off between tourneys and still its this every week...

there's a saying... practice makes permanent... seems to happen to many golfers... they change what brought them success in an effort to improve ???

Edited by RushCanuck
  • Like 1

there's a saying... practice makes permanent...

True that. You are wise. One of the many reasons I like you so much... :)
  • Like 1

This course reminds me of many of the mountain courses we have around here. Quirky slopes, bunkers on the downhill side, blind approaches...

Coverage is better than I thought it would be... Just my opinion. I wish they would show the players score more often though...

As much as I hate to say this they are really concentrating way to much on only a tiny part of the field and a handful of players. Also I really don't need the pro tracer this often. I like it now and then but not this much...
  • Like 1

Coverage is better than I thought it would be... Just my opinion. I wish they would show the players score more often though...

As much as I hate to say this they are really concentrating way to much on only a tiny part of the field and a handful of players. Also I really don't need the pro tracer this often. I like it now and then but not this much...

You are right ... They are concentrating on who they consider the marquee guys... NBC seemed to show more players...

They showed a lot of Phil today, now a lot of Tiger.

The pro tracer is helpful to me because with lack of tree lined fairways, some of the course is hard to follow.

I'm thinking Dustin Johnson might win this US Open...