The 2015 US Open Thread

Bob Rossberg  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the better score?

• Cole Hammer
    • Tiger Woods

I like the course even though it looks like we are at the British Open. It's good for that part of the country to have a turn.

Everyone has to play the same course... Even if the wind and temperature change, hopefully the morning tee time one day and afternoon the next helps balance it out...

Steve Flesch and Cory Pavin are doing ok with the commentary. I'm trying to adapt to the coverage and be positive since we are stuck with it.. But I miss NBC. At least NBC will get the British Open starting in 2017.

It will be interesting to see who makes the cut. Just some of my thoughts.

Enjoy the golf everyone!!

• Like 2

I like the course even though it looks like we are at the British Open. It's good for that part of the country to have a turn.

Everyone has to play the same course... Even if the wind and temperature change, hopefully the morning tee time one day and afternoon the next helps balance it out...

Steve Flesch and Cory Pavin are doing ok with the commentary. I'm trying to adapt to the coverage and be positive since we are stuck with it.. But I miss NBC. At least NBC will get the British Open starting in 2017.

The online coverage has a nice picture-in-picture feature that you can easily switch back and forth. I don't miss the regular tv feed.

Better than you know who for sure... :)
  • Like 1

Woods +11

Ooizthuysen +7

Fowler +11

"Mind if we play through, gentlemen?"

Hackers all of them. I am noticing less Tiger coverage today as there should be. They are showing Spieth and Day mostly which they should be. Plenty of Jason Day I know makes my Canadian lady friend happy... :)
  • Like 2

Woods +11

Ooizthuysen +7

Fowler +11

Hackers all of them. I am noticing less Tiger coverage today as there should be. They are showing Spieth and Day mostly which they should be. Plenty of Jason Day I know makes my Canadian lady friend happy... :)

Spieth gets to -6.

Woods +11

Ooizthuysen +7

Fowler +11

Thanks, my friend... Yes, I'm enjoying Jason coverage... I'm glad he's contending, but a long way to go.

Jordan Spieth currently is impressive also.

Woods +11

Ooizthuysen +7

Fowler +11

Thanks, my friend... Yes, I'm enjoying Jason coverage... I'm glad he's contending, but a long way to go.

Jordan Spieth currently is impressive also.

Jason is Johnny Tap-In today, which can get frustrating.

Woods +11

Ooizthuysen +7

Fowler +11

Spieth gets to -6.

Heck of prediction, eh? :P
  • Like 1

My man Spieth!

In trouble on the 18th... Bunker to rough...

"This is the dumbest hole I've ever played in my life!"

...to bunker.

On tilt!

Edited by goose

Ouch, double bogey for Spieth

His emotions got the best of him. With the online feed I got to follow him the whole time. He was so pissed...rushing everything. The classic compounding of mistakes. He would even let his caddie rake the bunker between shots.

Don't like that bunker? Don't hit it there.

• Like 1