Show Nine Reveal Thread - Tampa, FL - May 24th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

This is my first night actually watching one of these live. Very addictive, I see!

But do these people know when their feed is sideways? Just enjoying the show too much to notice?

This is my first night actually watching one of these live. Very addictive, I see!

But do these people know when their feed is sideways? Just enjoying the show too much to notice?

On a phone or iPad it isn't an issue, but I do with the feed was better for computer people.

I'm sure they do. Gotta remember Twitter is mobile focused and expecting people to be viewing on a phone or tablet so you can just rotate it. That's why I watch on my iPad and type in the forums on my laptop.

I think people who were hoping for that line were hoping a little bit unrealistically. They're not going to change how they are playing stuff just for one night.
  • Like 3

I'm sure they do. Gotta remember Twitter is mobile focused and expecting people to be viewing on a phone or tablet so you can just rotate it. That's why I watch on my iPad and type in the forums on my laptop.

OK, thanks. Had trouble getting it to load on my iPad, so I'm watching on a desktop.

I think people who were hoping for that line were hoping a little bit unrealistically. They're not going to change how they are playing stuff just for one night.

But if they did change it, their coolness factor would go through the roof.