Show Nine Reveal Thread - Tampa, FL - May 24th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Ooh, there's a big raven on the neighbour's roof, digging stuff out of the gutter.

I had a woodpecker nailing my gutters all this week. Dude was making SO much noise

Better than magpies deciding to sing at 3 am. (Okay, maybe not better for the house!)

Ooh, there's a big raven on the neighbour's roof, digging stuff out of the gutter.

I had a woodpecker nailing my gutters all this week. Dude was making SO much noise

Better than magpies deciding to sing at 3 am. (Okay, maybe not better for the house!)

Around my home, we've got woodpeckers on steroids. Pileated. Their stature is significant.

I have so many friends at this show. They are saying it is a radio hits crowd. They are dead as can be. So many people watching the Lightning Rangers game in the lobby and on their phones and only come back for songs they know or keep heads buried for the game. PATHETIC TAMPA. Your only Florida show and you suck.

I don't care that CTTH has been played to death, I still love hearing it live. Short and sweet.

I had never heard it live before this tour.

Really??

You missed out. I would have loved the extended version, but this was good, too.

Some Trees would have been nice as well

• Like 1

I have so many friends at this show. They are saying it is a radio hits crowd. They are dead as can be. So many people watching the Lightning Rangers game in the lobby and on their phones and only come back for songs they know or keep heads buried for the game. PATHETIC TAMPA. Your only Florida show and you suck.

:wtf:

Wow, how lame is that?

Yeah!

Rush had radio hits?
  • Like 1