Show Nine Reveal Thread - Tampa, FL - May 24th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

First of all, God Bless You, Gabo and Silver. Hope to return the favor some day.

Next, I'm thinking how great it is to get my 8 year old boy to bed, lock up the house, and watch the second set/encore every night. With a few brews, of course!

Ok, that's it, goodnight to you all!

G'night bud!

Man I get to do this Thursday night in Greesboro. So so pleased to have the opportunity to see them

Rent a bus...follow them around the country!

I wonder how many people know Garden Road?

Apparently not this audience.

Have they ever played it after 1974-ish, any idea?

I've never listened to the song myself. Very squeamish on pre-peart era. Not a big fan. We got the best from debut tonight IMO

I've never listened to the song myself. Very squeamish on pre-peart era. Not a big fan. We got the best from debut tonight IMO

I'm not big on the pre-Peart era either, but I do LOVE the fact that they brought out that snippet for this tour. It is the perfect ender for the show, right back where they started. Love these guys!

• Like 1

I'm not big on the pre-Peart era either, but I do LOVE the fact that they brought out that snippet for this tour. It is the perfect ender for the show, right back where they started. Love these guys!

Man they love you, AND what you do for the YBG!
  • Like 1

I've only heard the song once. If no one had mentioned that was the riff Alex plays after Working Man, I would have no clue what it was.

I only know it from BtLS, but I did recognize it live.

Man I get to do this Thursday night in Greesboro. So so pleased to have the opportunity to see them

We already to that here. Except for New Orleans.

When John left the band, I cried night after night.

I'm still getting used to the new guy.

• Like 4

their first album has some amazing music on it.
  • Like 1

Our bus is TRF. :)

• Like 3

Next stop, Atlanta.

I know it's not going to happen but the CA songs have to be trimmed down. Everyone knows the sets now and the element of surprise has diminished already. They need to shake each show up and keep people guessing. It's all become predictable now. After the break when The Big Money and Losing It are expected to come into the picture and even possibly Kid Gloves there is the room to alternate more and in the second half La Villa alternating with Camera Eye and Science. They need to shift things around some especially in the first half. Their catalog is enormous and they would be doing themselves a great service to even mix Limelight and In The Mood in the second half too.

I know it's not going to happen but the CA songs have to be trimmed down. Everyone knows the sets now and the element of surprise has diminished already. They need to shake each show up and keep people guessing. It's all become predictable now. After the break when The Big Money and Losing It are expected to come into the picture and even possibly Kid Gloves there is the room to alternate more and in the second half La Villa alternating with Camera Eye and Science. They need to shift things around some especially in the first half. Their catalog is enormous and they would be doing themselves a great service to even mix Limelight and In The Mood in the second half too.

Who is everybody??

Us weirdos who follow this shit online??

Certainly not the 80% who just go to the shows and have no freakin clue about what's going on with setlist A. B. C a or b

• Like 1

Magic Bus

• Like 1

You know TM is online? He had a rough day too. ;)

I've only heard the song once. If no one had mentioned that was the riff Alex plays after Working Man, I would have no clue what it was.

I only know it from BtLS, but I did recognize it live.

I have two boots from 1974, one is on my phone (it's not on that one, Bad Boy is). The other I can't find. Darn, I think I heard it before in my collection.

You know TM is online? He had a rough day too. ;)

It wouldn't bother me if Limelight is never played again. Give me Seven Cities of Gold
  • Like 1