Tourbook r40 dissapointed spoliers possible...

nicky6

Just seen the online images and I must say, it wasn't what I thought it was gonna be. possible spoilers....

I thought it was gonna be cool like the r30 one with lots of images of their past and rare unseen photos, this one is whipped up and is basically like put together like they will have another tour again soon. Not like I was expecting. kinda a letdown.. Maybe I expected too much.. Iam sure if I could have done it , it would included a lot of rare unseen tour photos from previous tours and rare photos. ... the R30 tourbook was a real treat... This one was just another tourbook. Plus, I also believe that there are some photos in here from time machine tour that were show in the last 2 tourbooks.. ouch.. I wanted rare hempisheres/moving pictures/ PW/ even some rare vapor trails ones would have been cool. nope. not here..

Edited by nicky6
  • Like 1

You're spoiled allright...a gazillion Rush shows to go to close to your backyard, merch at hand's reach...I could only hope for one more show in South America, so that I could attend.
  • Like 3

There's some good pictures but you're right, it does seem like they whipped it together without caring. Honestly this whole tour seems like they don't want to do it, they're only doing it because everybody else wants them to and it's kinda sad. I hope they're enjoying themselves at least a little bit.
  • Like 1

Honestly this whole tour seems like they don't want to do it, they're only doing it because everybody else wants them to and it's kinda sad. I hope they're enjoying themselves at least a little bit.

I believe Geddy enjoys doing this tour quite a lot, while I think it's different when it comes to Alex and Neil. Neil is definitely retiring after the R40 Los Angeles show, and to be honest I think Alex also is.

Honestly this whole tour seems like they don't want to do it, they're only doing it because everybody else wants them to and it's kinda sad. I hope they're enjoying themselves at least a little bit.

I believe Geddy enjoys doing this tour quite a lot, while I think it's different when it comes to Alex and Neil. Neil is definitely retiring after the R40 Los Angeles show, and to be honest I think Alex also is.

Nah...they are going to get all those pent up creative juices flowing and create some new music.

Edited by Mr. JD
  • Like 1

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometimes you find.... you get what you need.

My kids' least favorite song as I sing it to them often...when they aren't going to get what they want.

• Like 1

Just seen the online images and I must say, it wasn't what I thought it was gonna be. possible spoilers....

I thought it was gonna be cool like the r30 one with lots of images of their past and rare unseen photos, this one is whipped up and is basically like put together like they will have another tour again soon. Not like I was expecting. kinda a letdown.. Maybe I expected too much.. Iam sure if I could have done it , it would included a lot of rare unseen tour photos from previous tours and rare photos. ... the R30 tourbook was a real treat... This one was just another tourbook. Plus, I also believe that there are some photos in here from time machine tour that were show in the last 2 tourbooks.. ouch.. I wanted rare hempisheres/moving pictures/ PW/ even some rare vapor trails ones would have been cool. nope. not here..

Stop your whining you spoiled brat, complaining about the tourbook you get to read while I live in Ireland and may never see Rush live ever again.

• Like 1