Not sure if this is a good place to post this but...

ludey

Hey gang, long time Rush fan here. I put together this little tribute and thought that fellow Rush fans might enjoy

Anyway, I'm new here, but that is me. Looking forward to getting to know the folks in this forum :)

Edited by ludey
  • Like 5

Welcome to TRF!

The Best place on the 'net!

We have all the cool kids, all the popular ones and some of the nut jobs, but we all try and get along ~ after all, there is room enough in this sandbox for everyone, as long as you share your toys nicely! :yes:

FWIW - I didn't get the link to work, but welcome anyways! :huh:

Edited by sundog
  • Like 1

I am one of the nutjobs

Hi!

• Like 2

I am one of the nutjobs

Hi!

You are one of the popular ones and we are both nut jobs :LOL: Welcome to the TRF ludey and don't be a stranger. It is a wonderful place to just hang and loving :rush: doesn't hurt either... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Ok, I fixed the link. Yes, based on the comments so far, I think I'm going to fit in well here ;)
  • Like 3

Nice job. I guess everyone should be aware that ANY rush video on you tube is likely to have spoilers in the suggestion feed on the right of screen. If you don't want to see them quickly maximize the video.
  • Like 1

Hey gang, long time Rush fan here. I put together this little tribute and thought that fellow Rush fans might enjoy

Anyway, I'm new here, but that is me. Looking forward to getting to know the folks in this forum :)

Hey, I see you are in Charlotte. Any chance you will be going to the Atlanta show?... :)

A warm welcome indeed from another rookie at TRF. Sorry for late, but they have just restored the power here in my psychiatric ward.......
  • Like 2

Welcome to TRF!

We have all the cool kids, all the popular ones and some of the nut jobs, but we all try and get along ~ after all, there is room enough in this sandbox for everyone, as long as you share your toys nicely! :yes:

Don't listen to her. She is one of the "nut jobs". ;)

Nice playing, welcome to TRF!

• Like 1

Welcome to TRF!

Don't listen to her. She is one of the "nut jobs". ;)

Nice playing, welcome to TRF!

Nu-uhn, I fancy myself one of the Cool kids - yea, you read that right - with a Capital "C"

Nut-job is my superhero-alter-ego, I only take that personality out when necessary. :yes:

• Like 3

Tick, President of the Tick Cliq Army has Jelly...