Tombstone Mountain 10,000th post thread

Scandal Rocks Yukon Blade Grinder

By Seymour Hersh

http://alternatifsiyaset.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Seymour-Hersh-100x100.jpeg

It’s been a few weeks since a since the YBG announced upcoming merchandise, which included Totem, a natural male enhancement. In a night raid on a high-walled compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, we learned the truth behind this new product.

What we found was shocking. Discarded prescription pills were being mixed with antifreeze and oyster extract. This concoction was then mixed with Nic Cage’s low selling cologne, “Beyond the Gilded Cage”.

When we went looking for the “brains” behind YGB, we found a man trying to get his goat drunk, with a bottle of Totem within reach.

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/2/7/collegehumor.edd015722bcfab31d7460227b6590102.jpg

He declined comment, but we followed him around for a few days while he went foraging in the woods. When questioned, he told us he was looking for morals, presumably to compensate for his immoral behavior. We were then instructed to leave his property, and the flash of a shotgun was enough to convince us.

Our readers deserve the truth, and we have only scratched the surface. Hopefully as more is uncovered, I will be there!

And to top it off, that's a male goat. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Like 1

If history has taught me anything, this will turn into a roast thread and TM will never make that 10K post. He'll stop at 9999 because he took offense to the roast thread...

I can handle a roast. I prefer columbian.
  • Like 2

If history has taught me anything, this will turn into a roast thread and TM will never make that 10K post. He'll stop at 9999 because he took offense to the roast thread...

I can handle a roast. I prefer columbian.

My wife likes Peruvian... ;)
  • Like 2

He'll write a 10,000 word essay on how Alex, Geddy and Neil frequent TRF and agree only with Gemini79's posts.

Dude how did you know that? Now I have to start all over again to make it a surprise.

• Like 2

So with the TM throttle on, we are going to hear very little about any potential girlfriends dancing during RtB tonite?

If we break up, at least we've shared that experience my friend! And it was epic.

http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/676/992/676992/may-i-have-10-000-marbles-ple_clink_large.jpg

http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/718585221/may_i_have_10000_marbles_please_mens_dark_tank.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSquare=true

• Like 2

I didn't read the thread about Bob and his gf ... can you give me a quick summary of what happened?

Do not deny yourself the plesure of reading the threads. They're nuts. Guy named Bob shows up to Lincoln with GF. Having a great time. Giving us access to the show. He focuses on her for a bit, thus the comments start. Of course they're enjoying themselves with a bit of drink...that's all I'm revealing. Gotta read it second set list spoiler AND the up periscope. Up Periscope is a small snapshot. Funny Funny Funny!!!
  • Like 1

My 10,000th Post

For the people of TRF who have made me feel welcome, thank you. Three years ago I was a total stranger to this Forum...knew not a soul. Now, I feel connected to so many. Thanks a ton! It's nice to be appreciated, respected, even (gulp) loved. I'm thrilled to be a part of TRF, and to share things that cross my mind, with like-minded people.

And for those who cringe when you see the words "Yukon Blade Grinder", here's a little something for you:

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 13

Nope. I went low key and somewhat humble.

My 10,000th Post

For the people of TRF who have made me feel welcome, thank you. Three years ago I was a total stranger to this Forum...knew not a soul. Now, I feel connected to so many. Thanks a ton! It's nice to be appreciated, respected, even (gulp) loved. I'm thrilled to be a part of TRF, and to share things that cross my mind, with like-minded people.

And for those who cringe when you see the words "Yukon Blade Grinder", here's a little something for you:

Congrats TM, it has been a pleasure for me as well, and what a highlight we had with Bob, the UpPeriscope thread, his fine lady, and the limited functioning zoom function in periscope, that happened to zoom to all the right places (for Bob at least) during the Lincoln show. What a blast its been hearing and seeing live Rush with you and the community here.

A toast to 10,000 more TM!

• Like 1

:cheers: My brother. Well done. I will never forget you "testing" me in chat and breaking my balls a little when I first got here. Something to do with Caress Of Steel and Didacts & Narpets if I recall correctly. Long live the King of Goatnut... :)
  • Like 2

Wait... what?!? Who the hell are you??

• Like 2

It's the new me. Or maybe I shouldn't change...I just wanna make people happy cause deep down unside I'm a people pleaser.

It's the new me. Or maybe I shouldn't change...I just wanna make people happy cause deep down unside I'm a people pleaser.

By Seymour Hersh

http://alternatifsiyaset.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Seymour-Hersh-100x100.jpeg

It’s been a few weeks since a since the YBG announced upcoming merchandise, which included Totem, a natural male enhancement. In a night raid on a high-walled compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, we learned the truth behind this new product.

What we found was shocking. Discarded prescription pills were being mixed with antifreeze and oyster extract. This concoction was then mixed with Nic Cage’s low selling cologne, “Beyond the Gilded Cage”.

When we went looking for the “brains” behind YGB, we found a man trying to get his goat drunk, with a bottle of Totem within reach.

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/2/7/collegehumor.edd015722bcfab31d7460227b6590102.jpg

He declined comment, but we followed him around for a few days while he went foraging in the woods. When questioned, he told us he was looking for morals, presumably to compensate for his immoral behavior. We were then instructed to leave his property, and the flash of a shotgun was enough to convince us.

Our readers deserve the truth, and we have only scratched the surface. Hopefully as more is uncovered, I will be there!

Ah, yes, The Gilded Cage. 75% of the time, it works every time (better than Sex Panther)

You are a magnificent bastard

--Ron Burgundy

By Seymour Hersh

Ah, yes, The Gilded Cage. 75% of the time, it works every time (better than Sex Panther)

--Ron Burgundy

And that is no lie!

--Ron Burgundy

• Like 1

By Seymour Hersh

--Ron Burgundy

And that is no lie!

--Ron Burgundy

Seems appropriate

• Like 1