Member Title Suggestion Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I've just today noticed that I have a member title! Thank you all very much, this means I'm finally cool, so screw you bullies who thought I'd never amount to anything! Time to be Babycat's nemesis for the first time in a week or so, she probably thought I'd given up..........

Awesome! I have no idea who gave you the title, but congratulations, Brucey! :yay:

• Like 2

I've just today noticed that I have a member title! Thank you all very much, this means I'm finally cool, so screw you bullies who thought I'd never amount to anything! Time to be Babycat's nemesis for the first time in a week or so, she probably thought I'd given up..........

Yes with a true nemesis & a testing the fences type of animal surely sets up some fantastic booty clawing no matter who posts last....

:LMAO:

:blush:

• Like 1

I just saw that I have a member title !! THANK YOU, 73 and EVERYONE, I LOVE IT !!! What the puck is hilarious and very appropriate! :D :D Thanks again!!

Very proper to you. :) :yes:

Thank you, Rhyv !

• Like 1

Wait...I just noticed my member title! It contains an Iron Maiden AND a Scotch* reference?? This has got to be Goose's doing. No? :ebert:

*Not just ANY Scotch.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Wait...I just noticed my member title! It contains an Iron Maiden AND a Scotch* reference?? This has got to be Goose's doing. No? :ebert:

*Not just ANY Scotch.

:no: But it's killer!

:haz:

:ebert:

• Like 1

Tick, we can call you 26.

26 and 73.

We can all become numbers.

Excellent. I haven't been addressed as a number since my time in the slammer. :blaze:

Wonderful!

We'll give you a shorter number this time. :)

Great. Hopefully, nothing longer than a single digit so that it's easy to remember. I'm partial to "3" or "8".

Tick, we can call you 26.

26 and 73.

We can all become numbers.

Excellent. I haven't been addressed as a number since my time in the slammer. :blaze:

Wonderful!

We'll give you a shorter number this time. :)

Great. Hopefully, nothing longer than a single digit so that it's easy to remember. I'm partial to "3" or "8".

Splendid!

I'll take "4" or "7".

I prefer the even number. Not so keen on odd ones. Odd numbered years give me the willies. :ph34r:

Many thanks go out to Cyclonus X-1 and bean-tor, who collaborated on my new Member Title! Ya did good!

I raise a dram of :macallan: to you, even though it's Macallan (which doesn't hold a candle to the likes of Lagavulin!)

• Like 2

Many thanks go out to Cyclonus X-1 and bean-tor, who collaborated on my new Member Title! Ya did good!

I raise a dram of :macallan: to you, even though it's Macallan (which doesn't hold a candle to the likes of Lagavulin!)

You are very welcome! It's quite kind of you and Cy to recognize my involvement, but I must say that modest Cy was the real mastermind. He did the hard work and my contribution was more like giving his creation a wee massage :LOL:

Glad you like it! :cheers:

• Like 1

You are very welcome! It's quite kind of you and Cy to recognize my involvement, but I must say that modest Cy was the real mastermind. He did the hard work and my contribution was more like giving his creation a wee massage :LOL:

Glad you like it! :cheers:

Good work!
  • Like 1