Alex interview 8pm est

HemiBeers

LOL Yukon Blade Grinder in the chat room. Excellent, TM.

Clockwork Angels was fantastic! Go, TM! (Get him to talk about Moist.)

I was trying to think about what to ask...then I asked about his toupee and if it was going to the RRHOF

"Totem Natural Male Enhancement"

You sly bastard! :LOL:

Just trying to keep the fans happy. It's a real product--seriously!

I kept typing the question about a new album but they blew me off. Guess the guy ragging about the ticket prices was more interesting.

Oh, and I know a big Rush fan named Tom in Chicago....I will have to ask if that was him....lol

I think Al probably nudged him playin golf 'hey man do me a favour on that radio show of yours... no questions about new stuff, new albums anything like that. cheers, dude'

Alex, that thing on your head looks like it has a pulse...what's up with that?

You seem really worried about his hair. Any reason why? :)

Can;t these interview folks think of anything original to ask? Anyone that's watching this interview is already a fan and knows all about this stuff. We want to hear something we don't already know.

Oh, would I have some interesting questions to ask

I'm sure you would.

"Alex, could you give me Neil's address and phone number?"

• Like 2

For those of you who missed the interview...you are more fortunate than us that wasted and hour and 15 minutes. Don't even bother searching youtube...nothing new came from this interview.

God I hate these yacking tools on radio and interview shows that can't shut up.

Great....so he didn't verify the "spoilers" !?!?

• Like 1

Yeah, really.

Tombstone, IMO that comment that you posted in that chatroom about his hair was a cheap shot.

• Like 1

Can;t these interview folks think of anything original to ask? Anyone that's watching this interview is already a fan and knows all about this stuff. We want to hear something we don't already know.

Oh, would I have some interesting questions to ask

I'm sure you would.

"Alex, could you give me Neil's address and phone number?"

Alex would need a towel and ice water if I was interviewing him.

• Like 1

He answered my question!

Dtpoet: "Sir, curious as the intricacies that go into finalizing a setlist and if there is a period of your music that you find yourself gravitating towards when you start the process. Thank you and have a good evening."

• Like 3

wow you have a chance to talk to alex and you bring up the topic of ticket prices you gotta be kidding me you can tell he was uncomfortable that was so lame to be the first question and ask that Wow!!
  • Like 1

wow you have a chance to talk to alex and you bring up the topic of ticket prices you gotta be kidding me you can tell he was uncomfortable that was so lame to be the first question and ask that Wow!!

Yeah that was awkward. Most of the time it's the people working behind the scenes that deal with all that, so to put him on the spot was not nice.

Any idea what the interview is about? Who are these people?

Just an interview about the tour I think.

Here's the Power Windows link: http://news.2112.net...enman-live.html

That could be fun to talk to Alex, but I don't know what I'd say. Probably freeze up. :LOL:

We had fun at the Ritz Carlton once

• Like 1

Anyone wanna fill me in on the details??

I was busy doing Anything else.

Did he say CA was a mistake???

Yeah that was awkward. Most of the time it's the people working behind the scenes that deal with all that, so to put him on the spot was not nice.

Douche move.
  • Like 6

Douche move.

I can't hit the "like" button enough
  • Like 2

Douche move.

I can't hit the "like" button enough

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/92971-alex-lifeson-renman-music-business-interview/#entry3524696

Try here. :D

• Like 1

Yeah, really.

Tombstone, IMO that comment that you posted in that chatroom about his hair was a cheap shot.

Calm down...not that bad.

• Like 2