When you view someone's profile page, What are you looking for?

sundog

When I do it, it's usually because I'm on a device with smaller print and I click the username instead of the thread name by mistake.

And me. It's not deliberate.

Same here.

Bra size

hey! we have minors on here!

my 8 year old son knows what a bra is. :moon: :)

ok thats great but thats not what i meant

I look up people's profiles to see who else has been looking up their profiles! That's the most interesting part! Then you can guess who's been messaging who, because the second reason for viewing people's profile is it's easier to send them a message that way.

Is there any other reason? Yes because I'm nosy! I want to see what you're all up to!

And you have the TRUE answers, you quest is at an end.

• Like 2

I look up people's profiles to see who else has been looking up their profiles! That's the most interesting part! Then you can guess who's been messaging who, because the second reason for viewing people's profile is it's easier to send them a message that way.

Is there any other reason? Yes because I'm nosy! I want to see what you're all up to!

You're just looking to try to find anyone else who has One Direction as their favorite band.

• Like 2

You're just looking to try to find anyone else who has One Direction as their favorite band.

http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_shhh.gif

• Like 2

http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_shhh.gif

:LOL:

Don't upset him, he's still reeling from the split!

• Like 1

Don't upset him, he's still reeling from the split!

And the fact that his favorite QB is quitting football to step in.

• Like 2

Honestly, isn't the profile information there for other people to read? Otherwise why have it there at all? It's actually kind of an odd question to ask.
  • Like 3

Honestly, isn't the profile information there for other people to read? Otherwise why have it there at all? It's actually kind of an odd question to ask.

It is there for people to read - I was curious as to WHICH information people found pertinent. I find I have people dropping by semi regularly - and since no one had ever left me a feed message before, or responded to mine, I wanted to know.

Realistically, once it's read - what else is there to revisit for, unless there is more to it. I thought it a fair question, I am sorry you find it odd.

Edited by sundog
  • Like 2

It is there for people to read - I was curious as to WHICH information people found pertinent. I find I have people dropping by semi regularly - and since no one had ever left me a feed message before, or responded to mine, I wanted to know.

Realistically, once it's read - what else is there to revisit for, unless there is more to it. I thought it a fair question, I am sorry you find it odd.

Sunny just wants to know if they're there cos they think she's hot. :joker:

• Like 3

Um, No

• Like 1

Um, No

:hi: :givebeer:

Um, No

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/786.jpg

• Like 1

Um, No

Personalised beer I like it! :clap:

• Like 1

Um, No

Now that everyone is appropriately distracted - Treeduck, I need to know

Do YOU think I'm hot?

Um, No

Do YOU think I'm hot?

Of course! ;)

• Like 1

Um, No

Do YOU think I'm hot?

Of course! ;)

Then my life is complete. :)

• Like 1

Um, No

Do YOU think I'm hot?

Of course! ;)

Then my life is complete. :)

Not yet you've got to washing to do and dinner!

No reason to be sorry.

Edited by EagleMoon