The Worst - Round Thirteen

Lorraine

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Roll The Bones?

There is only one album I find weaker than Roll The Bones, and It's up next :P

Getting started a day early?

Booooo....Of course I am gonna boo that! CP does have one too many weak songs, but its got five great hard rockers. More than the five albums before it, combined. ;)

CP also started a 22 year trend in the band's style. It is the only time this has happened or ever will happen in the history of Rush. No wink needed here.

#513 for 513 is perfect...happy bday Maddy!

What trend was that just out of curiosity?... :)

I was wondering too, along with the names of the "five great hard rockers" on Counterparts.

Trend is hard rock, no searching around for Mr Lifeson and the bass no more.

Hard rock in the sense that Geds vocals accent on the bass and guitar. Instead of hard rock, I should say closest to the Broon clarity as a three piece.

5 hard rockin tunes below. For the heat that may be coming this way, all I respectfully request is you crank them to 11 your stereo first. headphones don't work with CP.Ribs should be shaking. Yes, 11 is a setting.

CTTC

LTTA

SIO

DA

Anim.

honorable mention

BSAM

CF

Edited by Gabrielgil513

I won't vote. Roll The Bones is so underrated. I really like it.

I am assuming you are being serious which is cool but I would be curious why you like it so much? We are all friends here and rarely don't judge so if you wish I would be curious to know... :)

Quite right. No one will ever judge you here. :cool:

just watch out for the people that say they don't judge... they judge like a mutha fu*ka

That should go in the "Inside Jokes" thread. She they sure did judge like a mofo...

We must be thinking about the same person. The one who was notorious for saying that they never judged anyone, then proceeded to judge anyone and everyone.

Was a darn shame to be honest. She was a nice person and alot of fun and if she had never dipped he toe in the SOCN she would most likely still be here. As I said, a shame really... :(
  • Like 1

Booooo....Of course I am gonna boo that! CP does have one too many weak songs, but its got five great hard rockers. More than the five albums before it, combined. ;)

CP also started a 22 year trend in the band's style. It is the only time this has happened or ever will happen in the history of Rush. No wink needed here.

I was wondering too, along with the names of the "five great hard rockers" on Counterparts.

Hard rock in the sense that Geds vocals accent on the bass and guitar. Instead of hard rock, I should say closest to the Broon clarity as a three piece.

5 hard rockin tunes below. For the heat that may be coming this way, all I respectfully request is you crank them to 11 your stereo first. headphones don't work with CP.Ribs should be shaking. Yes, 11 is a setting.

CTTC

LTTA

SIO

DA

Anim.

honorable mention

BSAM

CF

No TSoL?... :)

I am assuming you are being serious which is cool but I would be curious why you like it so much? We are all friends here and rarely don't judge so if you wish I would be curious to know... :)

just watch out for the people that say they don't judge... they judge like a mutha fu*ka

That should go in the "Inside Jokes" thread. She they sure did judge like a mofo...

We must be thinking about the same person. The one who was notorious for saying that they never judged anyone, then proceeded to judge anyone and everyone.

Was a darn shame to be honest. She was a nice person and alot of fun and if she had never dipped he toe in the SOCN she would most likely still be here. As I said, a shame really... :(

SOCN had nothing to do with what eventually happened. It was a thread in the food section, remember?

• Like 1

I just realized i like Snakes it's a good album not great. the point i'm making is.......if you take away Snakes. I like no Rush from here on out, lol

um........ouch.

Mick

Awww shit.... better hope fraroc doesn't read that... or he's gonna kick in the door and tell you how you're not a real fan. Really give you a talking to from a well-established, unemotional point of view.

i'm scared. an uber fan meat head is gonna get me,

lol......bring it on.

:popcorn:

Mick

• Like 1

I just realized i like Snakes it's a good album not great. the point i'm making is.......if you take away Snakes. I like no Rush from here on out, lol

um........ouch.

Mick

Awww shit.... better hope fraroc doesn't read that... or he's gonna kick in the door and tell you how you're not a real fan. Really give you a talking to from a well-established, unemotional point of view.

lol......bring it on.

Mick

That's right.

Don't mess with Mick!

• Like 2

SOCN had nothing to do with what eventually happened. It was a thread in the food section, remember?

I vaguely remember that part. I just remember the hammering in the SOCN. Mostly regarding religion. We probably best get back to this fine album we are dissecting today... ;)

um........ouch.

Mick

lol......bring it on.

Mick

That's right.

Don't mess with Mick!

You are talking to a man who in a fired up state called AFTK a piece of crap.

i hold no punches back, lol

Mick

• Like 1

um........ouch.

Mick

lol......bring it on.

Mick

That's right.

Don't mess with Mick!

Mick

That's nothing compared to what you said about Hemispheres. :yes:

Those were the good old days on TRF! :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

um........ouch.

Mick

lol......bring it on.

Mick

That's right.

Don't mess with Mick!

Mick

i admit i was wrong there......but i meant it at the time. people thought i was insane.....but at least i entertained you and Narps, lol

Mick

• Like 1

um........ouch.

Mick

lol......bring it on.

Mick

That's right.

Don't mess with Mick!

Mick

i admit i was wrong there......but i meant it at the time. people thought i was insane.....but at least i entertained you and Narps, lol

Mick

:cheers: ...
  • Like 1

i still think there is something to love about every Rush album.

The solo on Neurotica.

And erm.....

You left off "the rap in RTB" - that was by accident, right?

CTTC

LTTA

SIO

DA

Anim.

honorable mention

BSAM

CF

No TSoL?... :)

Throw in some Kings style vocals and put it on the list ;)

Segue, save it for the Narpsberg recovery thread entertainment.

oh i'm like a caged animal, lol

Mick

I'm not cagin'. I am RAGIN'!

• Like 1

I only REALLY like Dreamline...it's in my favorite songs....(and has my favorite quote "we're only immortal...for a limited time" I just think that's the most spot on thing I've ever heard and have been curious if Neil stole it from someone, or if it's his own)

Where's My Thing is tolerable...it's an instrumental, so it doesn't get into my craw like some of the other stuff from this one.

CNN is safely projecting 'Face Up' as the Winner...er LOSER

CNN WOULD... it's still a close race :LOL:

They are assuming the Polls have closed in Part of the country

• Like 1

CNN is safely projecting 'Face Up' as the Winner...er LOSER

CNN WOULD... it's still a close race :LOL:

They are assuming the Polls have closed in Part of the country

Zumbi went to bed, so polling is closed in Sweden for sure.

• Like 1