The Worst - Round Thirteen

Lorraine

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is(are) the worst song(s) on Roll The Bones?

Segue, save it for the Narpsberg recovery thread entertainment.

He can defend that turd all day long and Drama too. It would be entertaining no doubt... :LOL:

I am not sure where to put the thread - we would catch more fish up in the other section and it would definitely be more entertaining for you since they will all think we are serious. :LOL:

I guess just a Random Samples thread not to dissimilar to the Make Lorraine Smile thread would do. Random topics can be discussed all day not the least of which is singing voices and improper proper enunciation and examples could be presented and discussed :LOL: . Not sure I will be able to type much at all but I will do my best... :)

But this will be mostly about how Geddy sings a bit differently today :unsure: and how rotten CA is :cool: - stuff like that. I don't think the subject matter will fit in Random Samples. i think I will sneak it into this section. It would be funny if someone complained about a non-poll thread being in the poll section. :tempted:

• Like 1

There is only one album I find weaker than Roll The Bones, and It's up next :P

Getting started a day early?

Booooo....Of course I am gonna boo that! CP does have one too many weak songs, but its got five great hard rockers. More than the five albums before it, combined. ;)

CP also started a 22 year trend in the band's style. It is the only time this has happened or ever will happen in the history of Rush. No wink needed here.

#513 for 513 is perfect...happy bday Maddy!

Edited by Gabrielgil513

Segue, save it for the Narpsberg recovery thread entertainment.

He can defend that turd all day long and Drama too. It would be entertaining no doubt... :LOL:

I am not sure where to put the thread - we would catch more fish up in the other section and it would definitely be more entertaining for you since they will all think we are serious. :LOL:

I guess just a Random Samples thread not to dissimilar to the Make Lorraine Smile thread would do. Random topics can be discussed all day not the least of which is singing voices and improper proper enunciation and examples could be presented and discussed :LOL: . Not sure I will be able to type much at all but I will do my best... :)

But this will be mostly about how Geddy sings a bit differently today :unsure: and how rotten CA is :cool: - stuff like that. I don't think the subject matter will fit in Random Samples. i think I will sneak it into this section. It would be funny if someone complained about a non-poll thread being in the poll section. :tempted:

Me likes the way ye thinks... :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

I remember liking this album a lot, until I realised how many tracks i was skipping, and it dawned on me it sucked.

That's funny.

Segue comes up with a good1 now and then... :LOL:

I laughed because it has happened to me. One day you ask yourself Why the heck am I even listening to this??? :LOL:

Way back in the day I was trying to like Yes' Tales From Topographic Oceans and it was the same. I was thinking I should like this. Why don't I like this? I love Yes whats the dillio? etc etc Then finally it dawned on me that it just sucks... :LOL:

It took forever but Tales eventually clicked with me. Don't get me wrong, it's still a bloated mess but I like it.

Booooo....Of course I am gonna boo that! CP does have one too many weak songs, but its got five great hard rockers. More than the five albums before it, combined. ;)

CP also started a 22 year trend in the band's style. It is the only time this has happened or ever will happen in the history of Rush. No wink needed here.

What trend was that just out of curiosity?... :)
  • Like 1

Bravado is the only song thus far without a single vote. :huh:

My guess is that the first 3 on the album are being left alone mostly because of the "live thing"...

Bravado is the only song thus far without a single vote. :huh:

My guess is that the first 3 on the album are being left alone mostly because of the "live thing"...

Out of those three, I'd say that Bravado is by far the dullest. I'll give the guys in the band their due for extending the outro for a couple of minutes, when they played it on the last tour...but by and large it is thoroughly unexciting. In my opinion.

I was wondering too, along with the names of the "five great hard rockers" on Counterparts.

I was wondering too, along with the names of the "five great hard rockers" on Counterparts.

There are 4 or 5 good songs on there for my money and I do like the style better to be sure...
  • Like 1

I just realized i like Snakes it's a good album not great. the point i'm making is.......if you take away Snakes. I like no Rush from here on out, lol

um........ouch.

Mick

Awww shit.... better hope fraroc doesn't read that... or he's gonna kick in the door and tell you how you're not a real fan. Really give you a talking to from a well-established, unemotional point of view.
  • Like 5

There are 4 or 5 good songs on there for my money and I do like the style better to be sure...

I can already tell you the loser of Counterparts.

I won't vote. Roll The Bones is so underrated. I really like it.

I am assuming you are being serious which is cool but I would be curious why you like it so much? We are all friends here and rarely don't judge so if you wish I would be curious to know... :)
  • Like 1

Driven... that's one! :LOL:

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

I just realized i like Snakes it's a good album not great. the point i'm making is.......if you take away Snakes. I like no Rush from here on out, lol

um........ouch.

Mick

Awww shit.... better hope fraroc doesn't read that... or he and his peeps are gonna kick in the door and tell you how you're not a real fan. Really give you a talking to from a well-established, unemotional point of view.

Fixed a titch... :)

um........ouch.

Mick

Awww shit.... better hope fraroc doesn't read that... or he's gonna kick in the door and tell you how you're not a real fan. Really give you a talking to from a well-established, unemotional point of view.

:laughing guy:

um........ouch.

Mick

Awww shit.... better hope fraroc doesn't read that... or he and his peeps are gonna kick in the door and tell you how you're not a real fan. Really give you a talking to from a well-established, unemotional point of view.

Fixed a titch... :)

He has peeps? I guess Easter was yesterday...

http://www.bz1-img.com/images_products/01/35/peeps-candy-marshmallow-chicks-5-packs-24-piece-box_5350511_175.jpg

• Like 2

um........ouch.

Mick

So, his usual approach to everything, right? :LOL:

So far, since this tour has been announced and seems to have brought out the fanatic in many a fan, we've heard:

1) sell a kidney to see them, and my personal favorite

2) if you are not willing to drop everything to go see Rush this tour, you don't belong on this forum.

• Like 1

um........ouch.

Mick

So, his usual approach to everything, right? :LOL:

So far, since this tour has been announced and seems to have brought out the fanatic in many a fan, we've heard:

1) sell a kidney to see them, and my personal favorite

2) if you are not willing to drop everything to go see Rush this tour, you don't belong on this forum.

Well it may be the last tour after all... ;)

I am assuming you are being serious which is cool but I would be curious why you like it so much? We are all friends here and rarely don't judge so if you wish I would be curious to know... :)

Quite right. No one will ever judge you here. :cool:

• Like 3

just watch out for the people that say they don't judge... they judge like a mutha fu*ka
  • Like 2

just watch out for the people that say they don't judge... they judge like a mutha fu*ka

We've had a few of them here.

That should go in the "Inside Jokes" thread. She they sure did judge like a mofo...
  • Like 1

That should go in the "Inside Jokes" thread. She they sure did judge like a mofo...

We must be thinking about the same person. The one who was notorious for saying that they never judged anyone, then proceeded to judge anyone and everyone.

• Like 2