Mike Portnoy bursts into UK hospital and demands immediate attention for blister on hand, takes to twitter to complain, too late for Neal Morse show

treeduck

I wonder if this was a last desperate attempt to appeal to the guys in Dream Theater to let him come back??

Hahaha! He's a total loser. I met him on the "Images And Words' Tour in San Francisco at The Stone.

The guys were just hanging out in the crowd. Everyone was really cool except for MIKE! Even back then he was a short prick. The spitting camel.

I must admit that when he would spit on the fuckking stage and even into the crowd I was disgusted.

Once time I just fuckingg left the show. Seriously.

They did a shitty cover of "By-Tor" and my buddy and I spit, I mean split! LOL

What's all the spitting about? I hadn't heard about that...

Holy Cow Pat! You never knew about Mike The Spitting Shit Camel? Remember he had that lame ass mic stand that he would move to his big mouth and then push it away?

Well he would spit big balls of mucus onto the actual stage. Sometimes the TIT would SPIT his SHIT into the crowd.

I saw it with my own eyes. Trust me.

I was done with DT. But I like them again with the new Mike!

The new Mike is also in UK. WOW!

What the hell is that all about?? He's mentally ill!

He's a MENTAL MIDGET! LOL

I wonder if this was a last desperate attempt to appeal to the guys in Dream Theater to let him come back??

Hahaha! He's a total loser. I met him on the "Images And Words' Tour in San Francisco at The Stone.

The guys were just hanging out in the crowd. Everyone was really cool except for MIKE! Even back then he was a short prick. The spitting camel.

I must admit that when he would spit on the fuckking stage and even into the crowd I was disgusted.

Holy Cow Pat! You never knew about Mike The Spitting Shit Camel? Remember he had that lame ass mic stand that he would move to his big mouth and then push it away?

Well he would spit big balls of mucus onto the actual stage. Sometimes the TIT would SPIT his SHIT into the crowd.

He needs a bucket! Maybe Buckethead will let him use one of his old ones!

Correct......you Watch them perform now. Total new energy. The last 2 portnoy albums were just awful. And the recent record is their best in a LONG while.

Mick

HELL YES!

It's nice to finally see many of us on the same page.

I used to rip Mike Port"Annoy" on here for years and all the Wet Dream Theater Fanbois would defend him. Whatever. I'm not that stupid. I love "Images" and "Awake." The drumming on "6:00" is awesome! He's a talented son of a bitch, he just knows it.

When I met Simon Phillips a couple weeks ago he was the sweetest guy! Seriously. He even told me that he saw my air drumming to his songs! I was floored.

He needs a bucket! Maybe Buckethead will let him use one of his old ones!

HAHAHA! Instead of KFC Fuckethead Mike can wear a Popeye's bucket! LOL! Is he an atheist? He can wear a Church's Chicken Bucket! How ironic! LOL

• Like 1

The last 2 portnoy albums were just awful.

I'll refrain from renaming those two albums in question in a very vulgar derogatory manner, but yeah I thought those two albums were shit save for The Count Of Tuscany and Repentance (and possibly to an extent The Dark Eternal Night and Wither) but even with those 2-4 songs, the albums are still shitcake.

• Like 2

I'll refrain from renaming those two albums in question in a very vulgar derogatory manner, but yeah I thought those two albums were shit save for The Count Of Tuscany and Repentance (and possibly to an extent The Dark Eternal Night and Wither) but even with those 2-4 songs, the albums are still shitcake.

Hahaha! I liked some of the last two but not much!

This awesome thread has inspired me to start a poll.

What a fun night to be on The Rush Forum!

That Mike Portnoy "Cygnus And The Sea Monsters" is pure SHITCAKE!

Haha!! I'm on fire Pat!

I blame Lake Tahoe!! Fun times by myself!!

I'm learning to become more independent.

I don't need to be with someone else to have a great time!

I've been secretly waiting for Portnoy to look like a douche and it finally happened!

I saw the Winery Dogs live.

He was a control freak asshole in that band!

After the show Mike hopped off the kit and had to sit on the Fukking piano and play it.

Dumbass

• Like 1

I met DT at a meet and greet once. All were very pleasant, except the poisoned dwarf.

As we say over here, what would you expect from a pig but a grunt.

OMG SAW! No wonder I love you! I just wrote on the MIKE P POLL that when I met DT everyone was great and nice except the fuckingg midget with an EGO the size of MANHATTAN!

He's a fuckking text book drummer. Plays with no heart and no soul. Just a talented drummer with no feel and no love for his so called fanbois,

I hope Portannoy reads all of this shit and joins the Rush Forum!

Come on MIKE! JOIN! You are a great drummer but sadly you are a great jerk too. Wake up man! No wonder the boys in DT kicked your ass out!

Some advice for Mike:

http://i.imgur.com/s4wRLM4.gif

Now you know why Myung never talks, he saw Portnoy's shtick for the past 30 years and was "AW HELL NAW!!"

• Like 1

He would spit all over the stage from behind the drum kit. Petrucci even had sheets of plexiglass around his rig to keep it from getting spat on.

I think they mention it somewhere on the Score DVD. Petrucci's Octopus amps have the plexigass on them there too.

So instead of just getting Mike to, I don't know.. NOT SPIT ON THE AMPS, he had to go and specially make all this plexiglass shit. That must've pissed Petrucci off something fierce.

In the Presence of Enemies, man!!

f***in' killer song!

He would spit all over the stage from behind the drum kit. Petrucci even had sheets of plexiglass around his rig to keep it from getting spat on.

I think they mention it somewhere on the Score DVD. Petrucci's Octopus amps have the plexigass on them there too.

So instead of just getting Mike to, I don't know.. NOT SPIT ON THE AMPS, he had to go and specially make all this plexiglass shit. That must've pissed Petrucci off something fierce.

No way! John had to go that way with his amps thanks to the spitting blue bearded camel? What a disgrace.

He should have been fired just for that.

• Like 2

I still love The Winery Dogs disc though.

:wtf: Mike!

f***in' killer song!

Oh shit, I totally forgot about In The Presence of Enemies. Yeah that's a really great song. That, Repentence and The Dark Eternal Night were the only three songs I liked from Systematic Chaos.

f***in' killer song!

Oh shit, I totally forgot about In The Presence of Enemies. Yeah that's a really great song. That, Repentence and The Dark Eternal Night were the only three songs I liked from Systematic Chaos.

There's some really excellent riffs on Repentence during the middle section! :haz: