2015 - 06/27 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://cache21.stubhubstatic.com/sectionviews/venues/91894/config/107387/195x106/168690.jpg

Section 114

For what I paid and looking at the market now, I will most definately take it. In 8 shows, I've never sat on Geddys side.

So 114 row 2 seats 19-20 are good seats?

Depends what you consider "good seats," but I think they'll be closer to the stage than similar seats would've been at MSG or the old east Rutherford arena. The section below you and near the front would probably be almost as close as being on the floor somewhere in the first ten or 15 rows, but without being obstructed by the seats in front of you.

My Ticket arrived in the mail today !!! Nice BIG ticket... not the tickemaster junk.

Sweet! I'm not 100% sure, but my buddy and I might be at Don pepe's for preshow drinks and food--that's where we went last time around, and I know he favors that particular place. Stay in touch if you want to join us. Not sure if there will be more of us yet, but it's always possible.

Sec B, row 4. In the center of the row. I'm psyched--less than 4 weeks away! If I end up coming in early for pre-show festivities, I'll post where or look to see where others end up going (assuming they post it here also). I think for the Rolling Stones we just drank in the bar at Newarl Penn Station. I'm predicting Don Pepe's for this show, since my friend had us go there for the CA tour, but I'll certainly make en effort to go elsewhere if there's a group already organizing at another spot.

Great seats HTG... Musta been a mortgage payment or awesome luck! I am same section, VIP silver, a handful of rows behind you.

I just had 18th row center in VA, last second face value seats $150(awesome luck!) had those same exact seats at Jones Beach 2 years ago. Funny how the VA seats same row were so much closer than Jones based on stage setup!

Pepe's is fairly far, 20 blocks away? Looks like a heavy pre show meal for me. There used to be an awesome bar grill one block from Pru, Scullys?? Think its changed over recently :( Anyone know a decent bar grill right by the pru? I hear there is a new very fancy "Penthouse" bar with great city views nearby?

Hey folks. Checking in to see where people are planning to meet before heading into the show. I'm looking for a pub type place to grab a burger, a beer, and hang a bit. I'll have my 16 year old daughter with me, so I'm not interested in a bar or anywhere very expensive. Just a fun place to spend some time before the show. Any suggestions?

Oh! And where is a good place to park that isn't too much money, close by, and safe?

Getting excited... the time is drawing near.

:cheers:

Hey folks. Checking in to see where people are planning to meet before heading into the show. I'm looking for a pub type place to grab a burger, a beer, and hang a bit. I'll have my 16 year old daughter with me, so I'm not interested in a bar or anywhere very expensive. Just a fun place to spend some time before the show. Any suggestions?

Oh! And where is a good place to park that isn't too much money, close by, and safe?

Ok NJ contingent Rush brothers and sisters,

Some of us met up for Prudential shows at Edison Ale House, which is across the street from the Rock.

Here's the website www.EdisonAleHouse.com

(51 Edison Place, Newark, NJ 07102)

Right across the street from the gig.

Looking forward to seeing you there for a pint (or two)

-Cheers, RGLT

I'm parked off market about a block away. Less then $20. I picked that one because I have to show my parking pass when I go in. The others nearby, you went in and showed your pass when you left.

Btw - I'm in 114, row 2.

Don Pepe's isn't really that far. Maybe a 5 minute walk, but it's not a burger joint. Spanish food. I personally prefer Fornos which is on Ferry St, also a short walk from the venue, but that place is a little more of a sit down, get waited on attentively, sorta less casual place.

Anyone who doesn't want to pay a fortune to park, I suggest driving to Harrison, paying $7 for the lot across from the station/next to red bull stadium and then PATH train just across the river for under $3. It's a little more of a pain with the mass transit crowd, especially coming home, but it's half the cost, and you won't sit in giant lines of traffic once you get back to your car.

Some of us met up for Prudential shows at Edison Ale House, which is across the street from the Rock.

-Cheers, RGLT

Count me in .... time ?

-Cheers, RGLT

Good stuff! See you then. We leave for the US on the 24th!

-Cheers, RGLT

You are catching both shows?

We're going for a hike before the Newark show at a place called South Mountain Reservation not too far from where I live and Newark.

You are more than welcomed to join us.

-Cheers, RGLT

We're going for a hike before the Newark show at a place called South Mountain Reservation not too far from where I live and Newark.

Thanks for the invite! I sure am, how about I meet you for a beer instead! I need to keep the old marriage intact.....:)

-Cheers, RGLT

Thanks for the invite! I sure am, how about I meet you for a beer instead! I need to keep the old marriage intact.....:)

Sounds great...for some reason I thought you were traveling solo.

-Cheers, RGLT

I'd join you for the hike but I have an afternoon b-day party. I will see you before the show for a few beers.

-Cheers, RGLT

mountains in Newark? Any named Tombstone?

South Mtn, thanks for info, have to investigate! Hope to see y'all at Edisons!

-Cheers, RGLT

Thanks for the invite! I sure am, how about I meet you for a beer instead! I need to keep the old marriage intact..... :)

Sounds great...for some reason I thought you were traveling solo.

To the Rush shows yes, but this trip is OSTENSIBLY a family holiday based around my Rush addiction.....we're spending a few days in NJ at my sister-in-laws(she's dropping me off at Edison's), then onto NYC, so I'd better be a good dad & husband as well as a Rushaholic! Really looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones in NJ & NYC!

I can't afford the Madison Square Garden show. I'm bummed.

Anyway, is there a definite meet up place and time for the Prudential Center show?

I just might make the effort to show up. My wife and son understand! Yes, they are going to the show.

Archived