2015 - 06/27 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 days away....

Sweet!

We,re planning on getting to the Edison around 5:00.

The show starts at 7:30...that gives plenty of time to hang out.

See you all there! I'll be the Irish guy......

Sweet...

...I'll be the Welshman from New Jersey.

PAGS!!! Looking forward to seeing you again! Another Exxonfest SURVIVOR!

YES!!!! It will be great to see you again! This time I hope not to be broken down. But Exxon became a legondary time. :cheers:

YES!!!! It will be great to see you again! This time I hope not to be broken down. But Exxon became a legondary time. :cheers:

I'd be at this NJ show if I didn't have to work. Raise a pint of unleaded premium for the Exxon crew! :hail:

11 days away....

Sweet!

We,re planning on getting to the Edison around 5:00.

The show starts at 7:30...that gives plenty of time to hang out.

See you all there! I'll be the Irish guy......

Sweet...

...I'll be the Welshman from New Jersey.

I'll be there with my 16 yo daughter. She'll be drinking these. :d13: Look for the nerdy Rush jacket. That'll be us. I look forward to seeing anyone who'll be there for the show! I'll be drinking these. :hail:

I'd be at this NJ show if I didn't have to work. Raise a pint of unleaded premium for the Exxon crew! :hail:

You're supposed to be there, man. It sucks you won't be. Are able to go to the Garden show?

You're supposed to be there, man. It sucks you won't be. Are able to go to the Garden show?

That is up in the air, and probably will be until the day of the show.

Why oh why did I ever move out to this forsaken area? Had I stayed back in Jersey City, I would have had the opportunity to meet all of you.

Of course, you could all be breathing a sigh of relief that I moved almost three thousand miles away, but ... I would love to have met all of you in person!

Still waiting to make final plans with my friend, who went up to Boston for tonight's show. I don't know which row he's in, but somewhere between 2nd and 4th I'm guessing. Maybe I can get him to wander by the Edison if he's not dead set on Don Pepe's again.

Maybe I can get him to wander by the Edison if he's not dead set on Don Pepe's again.

Do they still pile heaping mounds of food on the plate at Don Pepe's?

As I recall, the portions were pretty good in October 2012 when we were there.

Archived