Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

Hmmmmm a prom..........if you give me a rant booth i will listen to and rant about any bad album you choose.

Mick

You won't need a booth. We will be sitting at a round table. A huge one. You can rant from there. We will give you a portable mic so no one misses a word of the rant. :)

Get me like....you know those head mics. This way i can move freely, lol

I can get in Segue's face about VT, lol

Mick

Okay. I think that will fit into our budget. We would have had more money but I found out I had to buy a whole bunch of bathroom deodorizers. :unsure:

Unfortunately being married forever it seems as long as I have, I can attest to the fact that the ladies room will need to be supplied as well.... :sigh: :eh:

Are you certain that applies to Rush women? I thought for certain from talking to a few of them that their - er - "waste" didn't stink. :unsure:

:rfl: Care to name names or should I already have some pretty good guesses?.... :rfl:

Yeah I'm wondering who they are too because I can you that mine certainly does. :LOL:

• Like 2

I've never been to a prom. :ph34r:

If you want to know the truth, neither have I. :LOL:

Neither have I. :)

I didn't know what a prom exactly is, until tonight. If this is about heavy drinking, I'm all in. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hmmmmm a prom..........if you give me a rant booth i will listen to and rant about any bad album you choose.

Mick

You won't need a booth. We will be sitting at a round table. A huge one. You can rant from there. We will give you a portable mic so no one misses a word of the rant. :)

Mick

Okay. I think that will fit into our budget. We would have had more money but I found out I had to buy a whole bunch of bathroom deodorizers. :unsure:

Unfortunately being married forever it seems as long as I have, I can attest to the fact that the ladies room will need to be supplied as well.... :sigh: :eh:

Are you certain that applies to Rush women? I thought for certain from talking to a few of them that their - er - "waste" didn't stink. :unsure:

:rfl: Care to name names or should I already have some pretty good guesses?.... :rfl:

Yeah I'm wondering who they are too because I can you that mine certainly does. :LOL:

I wasn't considering you as one of "those" if that helps any... :LOL:

I always thought they were a gigantic waste of money and unfair to the guy who had to shell most of it out. I think I was the only senior in my class who didn't go to the senior prom. :LOL:

• Like 1

Mick

Mick

Mick

Mick

Oh that's good! Whew! :)

• Like 1

I always thought they were a gigantic waste of money and unfair to the guy who had to shell most of it out. I think I was the only senior in my class who didn't go to the senior prom. :LOL:

My band played my Senior Prom, so I did go but I didn't go normally with a date or anything.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I will be attending the 3rd Annual TRF Prom with the most lovely and talented Janie!

:banana:

And unlike in years past, where I have had multiple dates, I am opting to have only her on my arm. I want my other arm free so I can point at all the other losers and laugh because they aren't going with Janie!

:7up:

• Like 1

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I will be attending the 3rd Annual TRF Prom with the most lovely and talented Janie!

And unlike in years past, where I have had multiple dates, I am opting to have only her on my arm. I want my other arm free so I can point at all the other losers and laugh because they aren't going with Janie!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Colbert-High-Five.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Colbert-High-Five.gif

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/382_zps1614c211.gif

I think we have to let Disk98 go. In other words....fire him.

I will put Segue at the door instead with a platter of his infamous cupcakes and dress him in an I :heart: Toto t-shirt and farmer jeans with suspenders with hi-top sneaks.

:LOL: Yeah, 'cuz that'll go over well. Your loss…

I envision Rush Canuck and Narpski waltzing around the dance floor dressed like Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler.

In the 60s, they had go go dancers..... that's my style... ok with you, partner???

:yes: x a million... :)
  • Like 1

I envision Rush Canuck and Narpski waltzing around the dance floor dressed like Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler.

In the 60s, they had go go dancers..... that's my style... ok with you, partner???

You got some Nancy Sinatra style boots by chance?... :huh:
  • Like 1

Cracklin Rosie is my backup date, a poor mans lady......will strongly consider a real female. Cracklin rose your a store bought woman, but you make me sing like a guitar hummin!

(cracklin rosie is a bottle of wine)