Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

^^^ There is much talent here indeed. Comedians (LIX, ILS just to name a couple). Musicians (Eagle, Y_L,JARG etc). A veritable treasure trove of talent to be discovered...

I was thinking that last night. How talented so many are here.

^^^ There is much talent here indeed. Comedians (LIX, ILS just to name a couple). Musicians (Eagle, Y_L,JARG etc). A veritable treasure trove of talent to be discovered...

Oh, where did I lose 'em? I'll never wiggle my bare butt in public again

I'll bring stuff to keep Sheldon entertained...

http://www.miscellaneoushi.com/thumbnails/cover/20121022/fruits%20gooseberry%203872x2592%20wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_65.jpg

ec985ce30ccb3f1af8b4e69a1b4e7a24.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/216x146/ba/5b/c5/ba5bc5e3eb5fe2b63779bb968160cfd8.jpg

• Like 4

I'll come. I'll give you five hours…not a minute more. I'd like a black s500 to receive me at the airport. I need the interior of that car to be 71 degrees exactly.

71 degrees.

• Like 2

I'll come. I'll give you five hours…not a minute more. I'd like a black s500 to receive me at the airport. I need the interior of that car to be 71 degrees exactly.

71 degrees.

Wow, you're an angry elf

http://www.miscellaneoushi.com/thumbnails/cover/20121022/fruits%20gooseberry%203872x2592%20wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_65.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/216x146/ba/5b/c5/ba5bc5e3eb5fe2b63779bb968160cfd8.jpg

:LMAO: see^^^...

71 degrees.

:cool: Who asked you to? :sarcastic: All we want is for you to collect IQs at the door. :doh: If three guys show up that look like Geddy, Alex and Neil, turn them away. :boo hiss:

71 degrees.

Wow, you're an angry elf

Hey, jack weed, I get more action in a week than you've had your entire life! I have houses in L.A., Paris, and Vail, each one of them with a 70-inch plasma screen! So, I suggest you wipe that stupid smile off your face before I come over there and smack it off! You feeling strong, my friend? Call me elf, ONE MORE TIME.

The owls will keep him entertained for hours!

71 degrees.

:cool: Who asked you to? :sarcastic: All we want is for you to collect IQs at the door. :doh: If three guys show up that look like Geddy, Alex and Neil, turn them away. :boo hiss:

If you want my services, you will pay the price.

We seem to have a shortage of females.

Every dance I ever attended as a youth seemed to have the same issue or was it I had a shortage of balls?..

;)

• Like 1

71 degrees.

:o

71 degrees.

Wow, you're an angry elf

Hey, jack weed, I get more action in a week than you've had your entire life! I have houses in L.A., Paris, and Vail, each one of them with a 70-inch plasma screen! So, I suggest you wipe that stupid smile off your face before I come over there and smack it off! You feeling strong, my friend? Call me elf, ONE MORE TIME.

Back to the South Pole with you!

• Like 2

71 degrees.

Or you can find yourself another bouncer.

71 degrees.

Wow, you're an angry elf

Yeah. I'm calling the EPA on him too. He's an atmosphere polluter.

• Like 1

71 degrees.

Wow, you're an angry elf

:LOL:

71 degrees.

You can't even get the job description right. You aren't a bouncer. You are an IQ collector.

71 degrees.

You can't even get the job description right. You aren't a bouncer. You are an IQ collector.

You just told me to turn Rush impersonators away! Is this not the job of a bouncer?! :LOL: I'm so confused!

Seventy-one degrees, d*** it!