Driving with Rush

R2U1S1H2

Cruising through the countryside while listening to Hold Your Fire and Presto in their entirety is a truly cathartic experience. Highly recommend

I endorse this post :smoke:
  • Like 3

"But I can't sit still when I crank up my stereo in my car, so if people think I look stupid, oh well. I am just having a great time, I do it for stress relief after a lousy day at work and singing is therapy for me."

This exactly, I really never thought about what people thought, and I have to play Rush loud...isn't it a law or something?'

• Like 1

When the weather is warm I will sometimes turn the music up when I stop at a stop light so people will hear it. You never know how you might get a new convert. :LOL:
  • Like 1

I wrote off my Valiant E38 Charger(very collectible Aussie muscle car)while listening to YYZ .Of this comes after the Red Barchetta.That was in my younger years when i was silly.Now i am old and silly and get round in a Nissan hatchback blaring our Roll the Bones and Counterparts.I also have a 1960 Pontiac that comes out on the odd weekend but i only play Buddy Holly,rockabilly and for some strange reason Jethro Tull's Heavy Horses thats been stuck in the glovebox for years in that car.

When the weather is warm I will sometimes turn the music up when I stop at a stop light so people will hear it. You never know how you might get a new convert. :LOL:

whenever I do that people roll up their windows

Well I don't turn it up "rap loud", but just enough they can probably hear it.

I just like being obnoxious.

this is the funniest red light song:

• Like 1

I just like being obnoxious.

this is the funniest red light song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfLGpPw6vfc

This is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9uClhMfvnk

I like to listen to Moving Pictures or Permanent Waves or 2112. Clockwork Angels is nice too, my dad played it a lot in his car when it first came out.

Having a CD changer in the trunk Rush is usually represented. For a long time I had ATWAS, ESL, VT and S&A. I'm odd in that I really do prefer VT and S&A to anything else they've done after Terry Brown. Right now I just have the first two. My 4 year-old is really into Red Barchetta and he's also starting to get into The Spirit of "Rivida".

Today I was playing AFTK but that's unusual. I play most Rush albums in the car as I can sing along without my family grumbling.

Probably the albums I play most in the car are CA and MP (unless I'm in a bad mood and play S&A). Moving Pictures is great for driving because of Red Barchetta and also Camera Eye. I have to drive around town a lot for work, and Camera Eye makes me look at buildings and light and people in a totally different way. It is a great song.

(Right now the choice selection that wont leave my player is Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by Smashing Pumpkins). I

That's a great album! I absolutely love it!