Led Zep - Physical Graffiti remaster coming soon

custom55

A cynical stab at the Presence companion disc.According to legend ,Page laid down all the guitar overdubs for the album in less than 48 hours when he apparently got it 'together',and the Stones were hanging to get into that studio.So expect solo less versions of Archilles,For Your Life and heaven forbid Tea For One one of my faves.But i must say the remasters of the original lps has been superb,particularly Houses.

Bonzo: The heaviest foot in the business next to Leonard Haze from Y&T.

Oh yeah. Giving a shout out to my favorite local Bay Area band from the Seventies and Eighties. Haze had a foot like Bonham. Flutter foot. A single kick drum that sounds like a double bass drum filled with thunder.

Bonzo: The heaviest foot in the business next to Leonard Haze from Y&T.

Oh yeah. Giving a shout out to my favorite local Bay Area band from the Seventies and Eighties. Haze had a foot like Bonham. Flutter foot. A single kick drum that sounds like a double bass drum filled with thunder.

Hey Earl! I never heard Y&T, but a lot of people I know say that they should have been huge. Where should I start if I want to know more about them?

I cranked up Zeppelin's Wearing and Tearing today. It brought memories of my teenage years when I preferred to stay at home listening to music, instead of going out and chasing girls. Funny enough, I heard CODA before I heard most of their albums...and still like it a lot!

Their best album! I will get the box set!!!

I can't wait for Presence!!!!

Presence is so underrated. I rarely see anyone give that album the love it deserves.

I don't listen to Led Zeppelin anymore like I used to, but my two favorite Zeppelin albums are Presence and Led Zeppelin III (in that order).

I long ago had to get used to people looking at me as if I have seventeen holes in my head when I say that.

• Like 1

Did you know that Plant did the vocals on Presence while sitting on a wheelchair?

Yes- when it was recorded, in November of '75, they weren't sure whether he would ever walk again or not.

Their best album! I will get the box set!!!

I can't wait for Presence!!!!

Presence is so underrated. I rarely see anyone give that album the love it deserves.

I don't listen to Led Zeppelin anymore like I used to, but my two favorite Zeppelin albums are Presence and Led Zeppelin III (in that order).

I long ago had to get used to people looking at me as if I have seventeen holes in my head when I say that.

I like your musical taste

• Like 1

all these remasters and shit...I'm starting to buy that these guys really did sell their souls to the devil

I'm enjoying the remasters. Four Sticks, Out on the Tiles (bathroom mix) and No Quarter are great. Cannot wait for Presence.

I'm sure Jimmy could have added more cutting room songs/outtakes but I'm happy.

I'm going to get a speeding ticket if I listen to this song one more time in my car.

http://youtu.be/uIHEhlYj6vU

Edited by custom55

Did you know that Plant did the vocals on Presence while sitting on a wheelchair?

Yes- when it was recorded, in November of '75, they weren't sure whether he would ever walk again or not.

Big freaking deal. Robert Wyatt has been recording for over 40 years without the use of his legs. Frank zappa wrote and recorded nearly 3 years of material in a year from a Wheelchair. And went out on tour with his leg in a cast for 3 months.

Plant lost his son too remember. It was a bad time for Zep but Presence is an amazing album.

Nice interview with Jimmy talking about PG. I love Jimmy.

http://www.npr.org/b...ontent=20150225

Dig it... The beginning of IN THE LIGHT was a bowed acoustic guitar, along with JPJ keys. I learned something today.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/led-zeppelin-physical-graffiti-cover_sq-8464edf18ecaee1711cc38586e67632c62661792-s800-c85_zpspe91kwme.jpg

Edited by custom55