Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Gotta give some props. Jerry Kelly up there again or thereabouts. Impressive to say the least... :cheers:

He seems to be contending lately. Go Jerry.

I will cheer for Walker or Spieth to win this one.

Oh, Jimmayyy! Good to see him finally doing well in a month that doesn't end in "-ember".
  • Like 1

Another Sunday shootout it appears. D.J.G should be the favorite in my view but 20 or more guys could win it. Mostly boring leaderboard but hopefully next week will not be.... Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Come on Jimmy! :dweez:

I haven't seen any of it but just checked the board. I may watch some of this in a little while. No sizzle on the board at all for me. I know you and Goose want Jimmy but he is not a fun "watch" at all in my view as most of the rest near the top aren't either... :eh:

Been watching... :sigh: :zzz:

You want to see if there is another hot wife, right? Lol

I've been watching the ladies, it seemed more interesting.

There is just so you know. Black hair too and appears to have some meat on her bones. More my type for a change... :D
  • Like 2

Must have been the red shirt and black pants... Haha. He got married on that course so it's fitting he wins there. Congrats Steven.

Any Tiger predictions for next week?

About a hundred times more coverage than his performance will suggest.

Must have been the red shirt and black pants... Haha. He got married on that course so it's fitting he wins there. Congrats Steven.

Any Tiger predictions for next week?

Hopefully he will show up and play four rounds but LABT is correct as always and he and Phil will get way more attention than the two best players of our generation and with a combined 130 or so wins and 20 or so majors should warrant. The advertisers will be happy however to see their mugs on the screen and as much as possible I would bet you... :D
  • Like 1

My expectations of Tiger are very low and they will remain so until he gives me reason to change them. This is a major shift in my attitude towards him from the past certainly. His chipping mess earlier in the year and the major inconsistency in his ball striking just gives me major pause and I think as it should. I need to see some at least good golf and for four rounds to even come close to believing again. Even a top ten wouldn't hurt and I can't believe I am saying this about him but I must at this point... :sigh:
  • Like 1

What's his name did great down the stretch to win it. Props to him. Jimmy did fine, but just not good enough. But enough about those guys...

I played in my first local men's club event today. I haven't played at all except for a scramble a few weeks ago so I figured I'd be rusty. I ended up shooting a smooth 73 with a triple bogey and a missed five-footer on the final hole. Good enough to finish first in the field though. The format was match play against par, and I ended up eating the course 8 & 7. Feeling good right now. Who knew that the trick to getting better was to not practice or play? That's right in my wheelhouse in terms of training discipline. :7up:

• Like 2

What's his name did great down the stretch to win it. Props to him. Jimmy did fine, but just not good enough. But enough about those guys...

I played in my first local men's club event today. I haven't played at all except for a scramble a few weeks ago so I figured I'd be rusty. I ended up shooting a smooth 73 with a triple bogey and a missed five-footer on the final hole. Good enough to finish first in the field though. The format was match play against par, and I ended up eating the course 8 & 7. Feeling good right now. Who knew that the trick to getting better was to not practice or play? That's right in my wheelhouse in terms of training discipline. :7up:

Nicely done. I found there is very little in life that can give you such a feeling of accomplishment as a great round of golf. Shouldn't mean squat over the long haul of life but it certainly seems to. It did for me anyway and bowling a perfect game or rolling a high series. I miss it badly. More than I probably know... :) Way to go bro... :cheers:
  • Like 1

63 for Woods today. That's Cheyenne Woods on the LPGA. I was there at the LPGA tournament today and watched some great golf. The ladies have game, too. I saw Cheyenne for a few holes and she played well.

Uncle Tiger shot 73 at the Memorial.

63 for Woods today. That's Cheyenne Woods on the LPGA. I was there at the LPGA tournament today and watched some great golf. The ladies have game, too. I saw Cheyenne for a few holes and she played well.

Uncle Tiger shot 73 at the Memorial.

You had me for a moment! Cool you were at the ladies' match. Theyre fun to watch.

Not a bad tourney, from what I saw. Lots of folks going low.

With at least one going really high... :|

The one with charisma?

The one with charisma?

Truth is he has more charisma now and his demeanor has changed dramatically in press conferences on the course etc. He seems to be enjoying hitting it all over the lot. A two way miss is death to any player and a tour pro in particular. I have pretty much written him off at this point. Gotta get over it and enjoy the good golf being played...
  • Like 2

Sorry, bro. It's shocking.

Indeed. Listening to him talk about "the process etc" during his press conferences is like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher anymore. I am not buying it this time. His game off the tee is a mess and a big one at that. As I posted before a two way miss is scary stuff. He should have ironed that out by now and at least have a "go to" shot of some kind...

Sorry, bro. It's shocking.

Indeed. Listening to him talk about "the process etc" during his press conferences is like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher anymore. I am not buying it this time. His game off the tee is a mess and a big one at that. As I posted before a two way miss is scary stuff. He should have ironed that out by now and at least have a "go to" shot of some kind...

I'm guessing his go to shot at this time involves whiskey at the 19th hole.

(I originally thought of something else but this is a family forum.)

Tiger shooting 85 and Phil shooting 78 yesterday. Change is a com'in and I better wrap my brain around it. Believe it or not I still think Phil has more game left than Tiger does. I am not a believer as I said in Tiger's "going though a change" and "its a process" bullsh*t anymore. He has to show me something pretty damn spectacular and pretty soon for me to ever believe again. On a positive note I am like the "guy" Tiger much more these days. he seems happier and more accessible than ever and actually having fun on the course and with his playing partners and fans. Maybe that is part of the problem. As far as Phil goes I think he has alot of game left but I think the clock is ticking fast in regards to his health. Psoriatic Arthritis is something my dad has had since being a young man and it doesn't play. Pain and inflammation issues abound and could cut in career prematurely short and turn him into an "old man" before his time. There are lots and lots os kids who are real players out there. Disappointed yesterday in Patrick Rodgers shooting a 78. he seemed poised to really make a statement on a really big stage. He has really showed up well as of late and appears to be a star in the making. He will be all over the tour henceforth as I think he has earned enough cash to get his card without any Q schools in his future.

The game looks to be in good hands in the future and I had better face the facts and get used to it... :codger: :sigh:

• Like 1