Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Justin Thomas at it again. The kid is 7 under through 10 holes in Charlotte. Geez. 59 watch?...

Rory on fire - course record 61 - drives the par 4 345 yard green with a three wood. I don't even want to play anymore. :notworthy:

Pretty amazing. I was watching the beginning of the round but then had some things to do. Unrelated but I just thought I would put this out there anyway. Tiger isn't playing again until The Memorial in the first week of June. Not enough my brother. I am beginning to lose some interest myself. He used to play The Wachovia and The Byron Nelson. I know it has been a while especially the Nelson but geez young man how do you expect to improve if you don't get your @ss out there and play? You say you are healthy so get busy!!... :sigh: :|

Rory on fire - course record 61 - drives the par 4 345 yard green with a three wood. I don't even want to play anymore. :notworthy:

Pretty amazing. I was watching the beginning of the round but then had some things to do. Unrelated but I just thought I would put this out there anyway. Tiger isn't playing again until The Memorial in the first week of June. Not enough my brother. I am beginning to lose some interest myself. He used to play The Wachovia and The Byron Nelson. I know it has been a while especially the Nelson but geez young man how do you expect to improve if you don't get your @ss out there and play? You say you are healthy so get busy!!... :sigh: :|

Oh Tiger, you poor sad Multimillionaire. Booo Hooo you just lost another hottie because your little pocket Tiger can't control himself. :P

Just finished watching the round. Rory was on fire! So many perfect shots. That 3-wood you mentioned, and twice going driver 9 iron on 500yd par 5s. Mickelson played great too, but his putting failed him a bit. And Webb quietly had a great round.

Just finished watching the round. Rory was on fire! So many perfect shots. That 3-wood you mentioned, and twice going driver 9 iron on 500yd par 5s. Mickelson played great too, but his putting failed him a bit. And Webb quietly had a great round.
  • Like 1

Honestly Rory seems to be developing a similar arsenal that Tiger had in his best days. The complete package. It has taken him longer but I see lots of similarities at this point. The dominant length and all the way through the green. Can he putt consistantly as was the greatness of Tiger? We shall see...
  • Like 2

Honestly Rory seems to be developing a similar arsenal that Tiger had in his best days. The complete package. It has taken him longer but I see lots of similarities at this point. The dominant length and all the way through the green. Can he putt consistantly as was the greatness of Tiger? We shall see...

Just finished watching the recorded Sunday round. A bit of a yawner in terms of drama. Great play by Rory, but I couldn't help but compare his runaway win to those of Master Woods. Even in a blowout, Tiger was compelling television. Rory, not so much...on Sunday anyway.
  • Like 1

Childish club throw today by Rory because of bad shot... I'd love to see a one shot penalty introduced for bad behaviour.

On the PGA, Hearn and Kisner had good rounds today..

I thought only Tiger did that kind of stuff? Huh. Gonna go check the board now as I didn't see any of it today. Thanks dear for the info... :)

Childish club throw today by Rory because of bad shot... I'd love to see a one shot penalty introduced for bad behaviour.

I thought only Tiger did that kind of stuff? Huh. Gonna go check the board now as I didn't see any of it today. Thanks dear for the info... :)

It's becoming a habit. At least he didn't throw it in a pond this time.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/watch-mcilroy-throws-club-bmw-pga/

Edited by goose

http://www.golfchann...s-club-bmw-pga/

Ahhh that's correct. I had forgotten about the Doral incident. This kind of stuff doesn't really bother me BTW no matter who does it...

Ahhh that's correct. I had forgotten about the Doral incident. This kind of stuff doesn't really bother me BTW no matter who does it...

Me either. It's nothing new...just more cameras these days.

Tommy Bolt would be proud... :LOL:
  • Like 1

You guys are more lenient... I think it sets bad example for kids... Just my opinion

You guys are more lenient... I think it sets bad example for kids... Just my opinion

He's just trying to develop charisma... :LOL:

He's just trying to develop charisma... :LOL:

Not far off, actually. Someone has to make for compelling tv.
  • Like 1

Tape delay today. Yuck. My boy Kisner has moved up to 7 under with a nice 3 under round today and is close enough to be in the mix for tomorrow. Hopefully the weather cooperates and they play at normal time tomorrow. I enjoy watching Na play as well. He is not boring at all... :)

not crazy about tape delay... I checked the leaderboard.. Nice to see 3 Canucks in top 20.. one of these days a Canadian will win. I'm not much of a Na fan so I'll be skipping most of today's coverage. Hey, mr. overated is contending...

those are wild looking jackets that the winners get.

Tape delay today. Yuck. My boy Kisner has moved up to 7 under with a nice 3 under round today and is close enough to be in the mix for tomorrow. Hopefully the weather cooperates and they play at normal time tomorrow. I enjoy watching Na play as well. He is not boring at all... :)

PULL THE TRIGGER! !!!
  • Like 1

Tee times moved way up again. Tape delayed telecast. Pass... :sigh: :|

They haven't teed off yet and should have. Must be having issues already... :sigh:

Now they moved the tee times back again. :wacko: Leader Na off at noon supposedly...