Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Tiger playing with Graham Delaet tomorrow morning 9:10am. Beats not playing at all...

Man, Aaron played 17 Baddley.

:LOL: Good1...

Aaron makes an eagle 3 on the par five 16, then cards a 5-over eight on the par 3 17th. Ouch!

Always liked Jerry Kelly. I hope he hangs in through the weekend. Good dude and fun to watch...

Jon-@ss! (just my opinion). I can't stand millionaires behaving like this. Same with Poulter slamming his club down this afternoon...

http://deadspin.com/patrick-reed-on-his-own-putting-you-f***in-f*****-1655322621

Patrick Reed being uncool.

I remember that outburst... He rightfully took a lot of heat for those comments.

Jon-@ss! (just my opinion). I can't stand millionaires behaving like this. Same with Poulter slamming his club down this afternoon...

http://deadspin.com/...ggot-1655322621

I remember that outburst... He rightfully took a lot of heat for those comments.

Still like him. Alot of the young kids have some flair and I like that. Busy with sons graduation today bit I hope to catch the coverage this afternoon... :)
  • Like 2

http://deadspin.com/...ggot-1655322621

Still like him. Alot of the young kids have some flair and I like that. Busy with sons graduation today bit I hope to catch the coverage this afternoon... :)

The lad'sgot a baseball game today so i set the DVR (similar to what you'd call a VCR, Narp). With Kevin Na being in the last group I added 90 minutes of extra time.
  • Like 1

Watching the Golf Channel highlights from yesterday. Such a great course! And it looks like it could be anybody's tournament, with wind predicted for the afternoon. Can Kevin and Jerry hold up to the pressure?

Aiken SC's Kevin Kisner takes the lead. He's been playing some fine golf as of late... :dweez:
  • Like 2

Aiken SC's Kevin Kisner takes the lead. He's been playing some fine golf as of late... :dweez:

Yup, I thought you'd like that.... Quite a few golfers in contention

A crazy amout of players could win this thing by tomorrow evening. Unreal...
  • Like 2

Yup, I thought you'd like that.... Quite a few golfers in contention

A crazy amout of players could win this thing by tomorrow evening. Unreal...

What I would like for tomorrow is for them to up the Stimpmeter on the greens to separate the guys putting well. Then, they need to start the rounds early enough because I'm thinking there might be a few holes of playoff and they need to get it done before daylight disappears. Just my opinion

• Like 1

Just finishing up watching Saturday's play. I've had to watch it in installments between being a father, husband, neighbor and friend. Have I made the right life choices? :| ........... :D

Anyway, great day of golf! fantastic to see so many guys in the hunt, including Sergio. Na (-10 through Hole 11) is hanging in there, after a shaky start, as is Kelly (-9). Let's see what Na can do at the #12 tee...Great shot! Pin high...but releases and trickles off the back???

I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to see David Hearn win today.

I know you would. I would like to see Kisner win to be honest. Love the golf swing and it would be so huge for his career. Obviously it would be huge for Hearn's career as well. Should be fun either way... :dweez:
  • Like 1

I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to see David Hearn win today.

Hearn starts the day at -8... currently 6 over for the day and down to -2 :sigh: :facepalm:

:sigh: is right. The course is tougher today and I am glad to see it. I don't mean this as anything against Hearn but these conditions appear to be separating the men from the boys... :)
  • Like 2