Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Narps- Tiger's stats TODAY after 9 holes

1-under 33 on the front. First half stats: one birdie, 8 pars, 3/7 fairways, 17 putts.

Yep. I am watching it now. He has hit 10/10 greens in reg but only hit 1 really close. Steady at least... :)

Yep. I am watching it now. He has hit 10/10 greens in reg but only hit 1 really close. Steady at least... :)

Well, well, well. Tiger played stress free 1 under par for the first 10 holes and then :blink: he was back to driving it all over the lot and survived a birdie/bogey fest the last eight holes that added up to even for those holes. He is 5 under total and shot 1 under for the round 69. He is 4 back with about a gazillion dudes between him and the lead. A really good round tomorrow and he will be right there but I don't think it will happen. Still to much bad Tiger popping up especially with the driver. My boy Kisner sits at 4 under and could have another good showing over the weekend. Canada's own David Hearn had the lead for part of the afternoon and now sits only 1 back. After an uninspiring 70 Graham Delaet made the cut on the number at 2 under par with a sh*tload of other guys. Narps out... :hi:
  • Like 1

Looks like Amanda Dufner straightened out Tiger's shaft problems - his long and straight again

Looks like Amanda Dufner straightened out Tiger's shaft problems - his was long and straight again briefly

Fixed. Still crooked but I would allow her to keep trying if it were me... :drool:
  • Like 1

Thanks for update, Narps, my friend. I've read denial from Woods camp about Amanda. She's not blond either. As for Phil, although no illegal gambling or insider charges have been laid, it's a big disappointment to me that his name is showing up in these stories...
  • Like 1

Graham Delaet 3 under though 7 holes early and making the only real move of the guys who barely made the cut. If he keeps it up he could be in mix come days end...

Actually Jason Bohn is 5 under through 9 for the day and 7 under total. He is making the BIG early move. Graham is still 3 under for the day through 11 now and 5 under total. The field is so compressed anyone could still win...

Bohn now 7 under for the day through 15 and tied for the lead at 9 under total. Gonna be a crazy day in WV today...

Good grief Tiger. Nuff said...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/597490_zps8zzhuomf.jpg

Still...

The lead stayed no higher than 11 under all day. Shocking to be honest. Not sure I have ever seen that before in the way it happened here. Vegas and Langley really bit the big one after starting the day with the lead. Anything is possible tomorrow (with the exception of Tiger shooting a great round early and posting :| ). Somebody else might do tomorrow what Bohn did today. It will at least be worth checking in on from time to time. For the Canucks out there and my favorite Canuck in particular David Hearn is still right there at 10 under and 1 back...
  • Like 1

Today might be my boy Kisner's day finally. He has been playing great and will win one soon enough. Today might be the day... :)

Kisner and Streb out. Lee and Hearn birdie and move on. Go David... :cheerleader: Feel bad for Kisner. He stripes it right at the flag and just to long into the impossible crap. Oh well there is always next week...

Lee wins. Dang it...

Man + 8 on the tension scale there Narps - Got something against Asians? :P

Lee seems like a cool cucumber.

Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

Lee wins. Dang it...

:LOL: Hardly. Kisner is a SC boy and Hearn is a Canuck. I was rooting for Kisner to win in his 3rd playoff in 3 months and rooting for Hearn for my good Canadian friend... :)
  • Like 2

Lee wins. Dang it...

:LOL: Hardly. Kisner is a SC boy and Hearn is a Canuck. I was rooting for Kisner to win in his 3rd playoff in 3 months and rooting for Hearn for my good Canadian friend... :)

Yeah i'll always pull for a Canadian over anyone in the field.

Yep. @sshole. He should just sell the damn thing to somebody who would appreciate it. Instead he chooses pc desecration. Baby...