Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Parking is 8.00 a day at this tournament and yesterday I got a 3 dollar discount because the guy in the booth is a :rush: fan. :) I have been wearing my Rush swag every day. I will be in my orange shirt today but you will never find me in the sea of humanity following Tiger... :dweez:

Steelers preseason game is pre empting the tournament here until the football is over; both were scheduled on CBS. Would rather see the golf than preseason FB, and look for you, Narps!

• Like 2

If anyone is interested I was interviewed when I was leaving the tournament yesterday by the local CBS affiliate in Greensboro and was on their package on the 11 o'clock news there last night. It was pretty cool to be honest. Try to figure out which one is me :LOL: . I just got home about an hour ago and had a great and exhausting 5 days. I will probably post a couple of photos in the appropriate section of the forum if you want to check them out also... :cheers: Here's Narps in the flesh :codger:

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/2015/08/23/looking-ahead-2016-wyndham-championship/32247181/

• Like 2

If anyone is interested I was interviewed when I was leaving the tournament yesterday by the local CBS affiliate in Greensboro and was on their package on the 11 o'clock news there last night. It was pretty cool to be honest. Try to figure out which one is me :LOL: . I just got home about an hour ago and had a great and exhausting 5 days. I will probably post a couple of photos in the appropriate section of the forum if you want to check them out also... :cheers: Here's Narps in the flesh :codger:

http://www.wfmynews2...nship/32247181/

:cheers: This is awesome! You look even more handsome in the flesh than your pictures... And you rock the Rush gear!

Edited by RushCanuck
  • Like 1

:cheers: This is awesome! You look even more handsome in the flesh than your pictures... And you rock the Rush gear!

:blush: Geez made my year. Thanks so much it really means something to me as I never hear such things. You are to sweet... :rose: :)
  • Like 1

Woods even for the day after 3.... DL III currently very hot on the front 9..

That shank should do it for Tiger.

Yes, he messed that hole up. DL III having a good round, as are a few others. Might even be a playoff again.

Shanked pitch...check

Chili dipped chip...check

Puking on yourself in a second tier tour stop...priceless.

Dude needs a long hard look in the mirror if he can't handle the pressure in an event like that. Sure there were lots of birdies afterward...when there was no pressure because he was out of it. Done. I'm calling it. He may contend at the Masters each year just because but he done.

Woods even for the day after 3.... DL III currently very hot on the front 9..

That shank should do it for Tiger.

Yes, he messed that hole up. DL III having a good round, as are a few others. Might even be a playoff again.

Shanked pitch...check

Chili dipped chip...check

Puking on yourself in a second tier tour stop...priceless.

Dude needs a long hard look in the mirror if he can't handle the pressure in an event like that. Sure there were lots of birdies afterward...when there was no pressure because he was out of it. Done. I'm calling it. He may contend at the Masters each year just because but he done.

I watch all 5 of those rounds (including the pro am) and there is much to build on for him. You can go ahead and believe what you want I choose to believe differently. A few months ago I would have been right there with you but he has made to many improvements since then. I truly believe now that he will figure out the "whole thing" sooner rather than later. He is healthy now and his ball striking (iron play) is still as good as it ever was. He had to hit driver 5 times per round this past week and I only remember on really bad one and I saw every shot. He has his distance back and his misses are in the rough instead of wildly out of bounds or in the sh*t. Time will tell but for the first time this entire year I am actually encouraged by what I saw for 5 days... :codger:

:blush: Geez made my year. Thanks so much it really means something to me as I never hear such things. You are to sweet... :rose: :)

Yee Haw, Kenneth. Yer faymuss! :dweez:

Nice RUSH shirt!

• Like 2

Hey, I posted your newsclip in Random Samples. :)

Hey I saw that. Much appreciated. I just didn't want to make to big a deal about it and knew the folks in here on a regular basis would understand but its cool... :cheers:

Hey I saw that. Much appreciated. I just didn't want to make to big a deal about it and knew the folks in here on a regular basis would understand but its cool... :cheers:

But it is a big deal!!!! I mean...a RUSH shirt was on the news!
  • Like 3

But it is a big deal!!!! I mean...a RUSH shirt was on the news!

I got alot of comments during the week at the golf course regarding my Rush gear. I also got a 3 dollar discount on my parking the last two days because the guy in the booth was a fan... :dweez:
  • Like 1

Not a great pic during the pro am. My effing phone was acting up big time during the week and still is otherwise I could have gotten many great pics. POS phone.... :rage: Chris Paul in the blue shirt and white hat to the left of Tiger and Joe Lacava

http://s8.postimg.org/6zzmslbtx/20150819_073320.jpg

Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

Today's scores at the Barclays: Narps' guys Tony Finau (-5 tied for lead) and Kevin Kisner (-3).

RushCanuck's guy Jason Day is -2 and playing with a 'tweaked back'. D'oh! I sure hope he doesn't push himself and make it worse.

'Baby' (as someone likes to call him) is also at -5.

• Like 2

Today's scores at the Barclays: Narps' guys Tony Finau (-5 tied for lead) and Kevin Kisner (-3).

RushCanuck's guy Jason Day is -2 and playing with a 'tweaked back'. D'oh! I sure hope he doesn't push himself and make it worse.

'Baby' (as someone likes to call him) is also at -5.

Sorry I missed it now that I see this (exception Baby of course). Everything has been such a blur since I returned home on Monday. I will get my sh*t together at some point. Thanks for the update however. I can always count on you... :rose:
  • Like 2

Jordan Spieth is slamming the trunk and spending the weekend at home after missing the cut...

Unfortunate who is in the lead. There are enough players I am interested in close enough to the lead that I might be interested in watching some of it at some point. If it's the Baby show I really have no interest at all. If Finau, Day and even Kisner can stay up there or move closer and even get into the lead I probably will check it out at least on Sunday....
  • Like 1

Jordan Spieth is slamming the trunk and spending the weekend at home after missing the cut...

Unfortunate who is in the lead. There are enough players I am interested in close enough to the lead that I might be interested in watching some of it at some point. If it's the Baby show I really have no interest at all. If Finau, Day and even Kisner can stay up there or move closer and even get into the lead I probably will check it out at least on Sunday....

I will be watching this weekend. I only caught some of it today, but Baby had some screw ups and there are several players who can win this... For me, part of the fun is when someone you don't want to win is on the leaderboard and you watch to see if he coughs it up... Go Tony, Jason, Zack, Kevin, heck even Henrik.. Dufner would be nice, and Ryan Palmer would be a good story... (death of Ryan's father last week in car accident)

Edited by RushCanuck
  • Like 1

I will be watching this weekend. I only caught some of it today, but Baby had some screw ups and there are several players who can win this... For me, part of the fun is when someone you don't want to win is on the leaderboard and you watch to see if he coughs it up... Go Tony, Jason, Zack, Kevin, heck even Henrik.. Dufner would be nice, and Ryan Palmer would be a good story...

You are speaking my language as usual. I may tune in some tomorrow. I did notice the Dufmeister was up there too and found that interesting also. It's been a while since he showed up on the first page of a leaderboard for sure. I am obviously very interested in Tony, Jason and Kevin anyway. This may sound like sour grapes but I am glad Jordan slammed the trunk to be honest...
  • Like 1

I will be watching this weekend. I only caught some of it today, but Baby had some screw ups and there are several players who can win this... For me, part of the fun is when someone you don't want to win is on the leaderboard and you watch to see if he coughs it up... Go Tony, Jason, Zack, Kevin, heck even Henrik.. Dufner would be nice, and Ryan Palmer would be a good story...

You are speaking my language as usual. I may tune in some tomorrow. I did notice the Dufmeister was up there too and found that interesting also. It's been a while since he showed up on the first page of a leaderboard for sure. I am obviously very interested in Tony, Jason and Kevin anyway. This may sound like sour grapes but I am glad Jordan slammed the trunk to be honest...

Jason Dufner looks nothing like he used to... short hair, has lost weight, no trophy wife anymore... but it's good to see him contending again.. Go Duffmeister!!!

• Like 1

Jason Dufner looks nothing like he used to... short hair, has lost weight, no trophy wife anymore... but it's good to see him contending again.. Go Duffmeister!!!

I saw him briefly at the Wyndham and he is exactly like he is on tv. Folks in the crowd were yelling at him and busting his chops in a playful way. It was funny. What was really funny was the folks yelling and saying stuff to Feherty the whole time he was following Tiger. Some of the stuff was just hilarious. Folks love that guy and I of course do...
  • Like 1

Crazy to see him gone so quick. Perhaps sitting at home counting huge piles of money will bring him some consolation.