Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

BTW, the Barracuda is really about the fight for getting into the FedEx race. The bubble boys are having to battle it out. Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Day will have to be in the mix over the weekend or I will have no interest in this one I am afraid. God bless them but Furyk, McDowell, Danny Lee and the like won't get me off the mower. :zzz: If Baby gets up there that would seal it.... :|
  • Like 1

Day will have to be in the mix over the weekend or I will have no interest in this one I am afraid. God bless them but Furyk, McDowell, Danny Lee and the like won't get me off the mower. :zzz: If Baby gets up there that would seal it.... :|

I'm in it all the way. I like the course. What is Kisner at?

• Like 1

I'm in it all the way. I like the course. What is Kisner at?

He shot 1 under 69 today is 2 over total. Not terrible. All of this stuff (big touneys/majors) and these courses are new to him of course. As it stands now I wouldn't go out of my way to watch tomorrow. I enjoy the course too and always have but it's not enough to keep me in it if the guys at the top bore me or in Baby's (4 under in second) case just don't like... :)

I'm a Furyk fan. Got to chat with him once and he was a pretty genuine guy

He seems like a nice enough guy and does have a hot trophy wife for sure but paint drying is more exciting to watch plus he is just to slow for my taste... :)

Holy shit, these guys are all over the place... poor Day

Ya he messed up the 16th. What a brute of a hole, 667 yards. Gary McCord is enjoying himself.

I am ashamed to admit I really haven't watched any of this today. We'll see how tomorrow goes with some guys that interest me just on the fringes 1, 2 and 3 under that I would love to see get up to the lead area at least for Sunday. Obviously Day also Reed, Gretzky and Na is a fun watch as is Zach. Obviously if The Kis sneaks up there I would be very interested. He needs a really good round tomorrow however and there don't seem to be many out there to be had as in years past... :)

Ya he messed up the 16th. What a brute of a hole, 667 yards. Gary McCord is enjoying himself.

I am ashamed to admit I really haven't watched any of this today. We'll see how tomorrow goes with some guys that interest me just on the fringes 1, 2 and 3 under that I would love to see get up to the lead area at least for Sunday. Obviously Day also Reed, Gretzky and Na is a fun watch as is Zach. Obviously if The Kis sneaks up there I would be very interested. He needs a really good round tomorrow however and there don't seem to be many out there to be had as in years past... :)

hey, if you aren't feeling it, no sense watching it.

Here is something that might interest you, my friend.

http://www.golfchann...t-opens-monday/

• Like 1

McCord is making the mess quite enjoyable.

"What chance do you give him of putting this on the green?"

"Zero" :LOL:

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

hey, if you aren't feeling it, no sense watching it.

Here is something that might interest you, my friend.

http://www.golfchann...t-opens-monday/

Thanks darl'in for caring and for the link. Yep just not feeling it as you said. Maybe by Sunday or even sometime tomorrow I will get into it. I enjoy this thread and you guys so much... :rose:
  • Like 1

Jason Day just can't play the 16th this week. He bogeyed it round 1 and 2, and triple bogeys it today. Sigh.

:( ...

Furyk holding onto the lead! Maybe ge'll inspire me tomorrow. I'm playing in a better ball Men's League event. My partner? Mitch Bonesteel. Yes, that's his real name. Get this. He goes by "Flash".

Narp, you watching?

The announcers basically just said that Bubba's not as big of a baby as he used to be :)

Just turned it on about 20 minutes ago. I was out trimming some much overdue bushes around the house. The grass was already mowed from the other day :LOL: . Just didn't have any interest in anyone near the top of this one and I don't buy the Baby thing. He seems to be just as big a Baby to me but I am a bit bias of course I will admit. As I have said before to me he has only two redeeming qualities. One he is a man of God and two he is very very self taught with a unique move and I like that. That latter is the only redeeming quality about Furyk. He is boring as all get out and always has been. I forgot about his hot trophy wife too. Furyk I mean not Baby... :)

Way to go Shane! That was some great golf he played, and he's not a gym rat either. Kind of reminds me of when Darren Clarke won this event a few years ago. It's a great win for the country of Ireland, too.

another 54 hole lead squandered by Furyk...

Onto Glory's last shot.

• Like 1

Way to go Shane! That was some great golf he played, and he's not a gym rat either. Kind of reminds me of when Darren Clarke won this event a few years ago. It's a great win for the country of Ireland, too.

another 54 hole lead squandered by Furyk...

Onto Glory's last shot.

I didn't hear them calling it glory's last shot yesterday. Are they still calling it that in lieu of the Fedex Cup playoffs?... :huh: