Tour rumors a brewing

dtpoet

Well, a member of the forum sent me a PM and told me that I should keep my information to myself...

So I won't post that what Donna stated on Twitter is 100% accurate... well, as accurate as it can be when what was meant by it was that they don't have the entire itinerary complete so they're not ready to make the announcement quite yet.

And I won't comment on the fact that it appears (so far) to be a 1 leg tour consisting of 32-44 shows (1 leg = 10-12 shows then a 10 day break... wash, rinse, repeat).

I also won't say much about the new material... well, I can't at this point as at least THAT part of the equation is actually being kept under wraps still.

Phew! I'm glad I didn't say much at all :D

f**k whoever messaged you! unless it was 73 :)

give us all ya got

• Like 1

Maybe the Boston and NY dates are for Big Time Rush.

thanks for that Mr Buzz Killington..!! ;)

Here's my theory - the "missed the memo" theory.

Let's assume Mondays are announcement days. It was leaked on TM on a Monday. There has been info posted that it will be released on a Monday in January. Maybe whoever made the mistake (TM HQ, TM East Coast, Anthem) was just coming off Xmas break and the last he/she knew, the info was getting released on 12/29. So it got posted.

Let's assume Mondays are announcement days. It was leaked on TM on a Monday. There has been info posted that it will be released on a Monday in January. Maybe whoever made the mistake (TM HQ, TM East Coast, Anthem) was just coming off Xmas break and the last he/she knew, the info was getting released on 12/29. So it got posted.

Or maybe it wasn't an accident at all.. could be that Mr. Ray Danniels (if that's REALLY his name) is in cahoots with TicketBastards to drum up as much excitement as possible prior to the official announcement.

• Like 1

I just hope that when dates are announced, that tickets don't go on sale for a couple of weeks. Don't like it when dates are announced on a Monday and pre-sales start on Wednesday. Doesn't give much time to arrange logistics with friends.

Or when all the shows go on sale at the same date and time. It's difficult if you are buying more than one show. Possibly fans can work together and each person get a different show. I'm hoping for lots of east coast shows.

I'm hoping they do something other than the steampunk thing for this tour. It was cool for the last one, but since Neil's tech has said they need to work on a new drum set, I'm excited to see what they come up with.

I'm not sure if you're being serious here or not but leaked concert dates happen for just about every band these days. Tour info travels so fast now because of the internet. It's not like years ago where it was easier to keep a lid on things until the official announcement. There is no "missed memo" or ticketmaster employee screw up, it's just the internet doing it's thing.

I'm not sure if you're being serious here or not but leaked concert dates happen for just about every band these days. Tour info travels so fast now because of the internet. It's not like years ago where it was easier to keep a lid on things until the official announcement. There is no "missed memo" or ticketmaster employee screw up, it's just the internet doing it's thing.

But it wasn't leaked on some forum or fan site or news agency. It was leaked by the official ticket outlet first (Boston & NYC dates) and then expanded upon by others. Somebody at Ticketmaster either made a mistake or there was a planned leak between Rush management and Ticketmaster.

But it wasn't leaked on some forum or fan site or news agency. It was leaked by the official ticket outlet first (Boston & NYC dates) and then expanded upon by others. Somebody at Ticketmaster either made a mistake or there was a planned leak between Rush management and Ticketmaster.

As I said before, nobody made a mistake. Ticketmaster leaks a date or two and puts it up just long enough for people to see it then takes it down. It's just a method they use now in order to get people talking about the tours and create some buzz before the dates are announced. I have no doubt in my mind that ticketmaster does this on purpose because it happens way too much now. I can't say for sure whether the band or their management know when these leaks will occur. I'm guessing they probably don't care if anything slips out early since it will get people talking and most importantly, give them a chance to get their money together for tickets.