Anyone here that doesn't like Hemispheres?

Lorraine

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Hemispheres?

Quick update........playing it now. Still my favorite Rush album.

Mick

I remember when you were so vehemently against the title track :LOL:

Don't we all? :)

Where did Kenny go??? :(

I miss posting heart attack/fainting GIFs with him.

Kenny Lee? The last time I saw him here was the day the Rush concert dates were announced. I haven't seen him back since.

Maybe someone can find a youtube vid of that big hit from the 1920's Happy Days Are Here Again so we can post it when we hit 100 votes. :)

Here ya go!!!...

Maybe someone can find a youtube vid of that big hit from the 1920's Happy Days Are Here Again so we can post it when we hit 100 votes. :)

Here ya go!!!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VijD3WjREgw

Narps, that is not the one. I was referring to the Teddy Roosevelt Happy Days, not the Fonz. But thank you just the same. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Here ya go!!!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VijD3WjREgw

Narps, that is not the one. I was referring to the Teddy Roosevelt Happy Days, not the Fonz. But thank you just the same. :)

:laughing guy: .... Oops sorry
  • Like 1

Now I'm just waiting for the next numbnut to come along and say, "Can you possibly be serious?? Not like Hemispheres??"

You know it'll happen again.

A question for all.... Do you think even Permanent Waves and/or Moving Pictures could generate this much overwhelming love and attention? I mean 101 - 2 and this is the 1147th post in this thread. Lorraine is the best thread starter on the TRF without question or competition even. Love me some Lorraine... :cheers: :rose:
  • Like 1

A question for all.... Do you think even Permanent Waves and/or Moving Pictures could generate this much overwhelming love and attention? I mean 101 - 2 and this is the 1147th post in this thread. Lorraine is the best thread starter on the TRF without question or competition even. Love me some Lorraine... :cheers: :rose:

I wouldn't say I was the best thread starter, but thank you for your kind words Narps! :hug2:

• Like 1