Anyone here that doesn't like Hemispheres?

Lorraine

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Hemispheres?

I might have to make 4 more accounts

We have to get some of the people that have showed up here to get ticket info. So Bib Bobby, the next time you are in that Lighted Stage section, casually mention this thread. Maybe while they are here, they will stop by and vote.

:)

• Like 1

Three voters here need an intervention - some tough love - okay, some brainwashing . . . a clockwork orange kind of thing - they must listen to Hemispheres until they finally get it. Then they can come here and change their vote. Correct their choice, I mean.
  • Like 1

Three voters here need an intervention - some tough love - okay, some brainwashing . . . a clockwork orange kind of thing - they must listen to Hemispheres until they finally get it. Then they can come here and change their vote. Correct their choice, I mean.

You mean like the forced open eyelids thing from the movie? :LOL:

Eagle, aren't you a Hemispheres ambassador?

Yes but I don't want to be an unwelcome visitor...like a Jehovah's Witness. :LOL:

Let me put on my Zumbi-cap to answer you......

But this is Rush we're talking about girl!!! Get out there and do it!!!

:rfl:

Eagle, aren't you a Hemispheres ambassador?

Yes but I don't want to be an unwelcome visitor...like a Jehovah's Witness. :LOL:

Let me put on my Zumbi-cap to answer you......

But this is Rush we're talking about girl!!! Get out there and do it!!!

:rfl:

I'll put on my Carnac the Magnificent hat and predict that the last four will show up in the next day. :D

• Like 1

I think we tried with Disk. I forgot already. He admits to liking Circumstances. Somewhat. And rates himself as a "9" on the TrueRushFan Scale. :huh:

Union doesn't like Permanent Waves either. So, dear Toymaker, some people are just hopeless and completely lost. Nothing any intervention of any kind can hope to achieve. :(

Subdivisor, I don't know anything about him. His user name, however, might give us an insight into him though. :wacko:

You mean like the forced open eyelids thing from the movie? :LOL:

Nothing so gruesome. Just maybe some headphones stapled to their heads. Or maybe not staples. Tie 'em to a chair and put the speakers in front of them. But not too close. Out of kicking range. Maybe bolt the chairs to the floor. Just non-stop Hemispheres for, say, 48 hours.

I'm seeing a flaw with this plan. I was obviously misremembering the movie. After a while, the sight of violence makes the protagonist nauseous, right? We don't want that happening. We have to find the album that is the exact polar opposite of Hemispheres, and play that one over and over. Maybe Roll the Bones . . .

We have to find the album that is the exact polar opposite of Hemispheres, and play that one over and over. Maybe Roll the Bones . . .

:o That's one of Geddy's favorite albums!

Then we'll tie him to the chair and play it over and over until he hears the truth and purges himself.

Disclaimer: I am by no means plotting kidnapping or in any way shape or form condoning that sort of action.

We have to find the album that is the exact polar opposite of Hemispheres, and play that one over and over. Maybe Roll the Bones . . .

Then we'll tie him to the chair and play it over and over until he hears the truth and purges himself.

Disclaimer: I am by no means plotting kidnapping or in any way shape or form condoning that sort of action.

Wouldn't the polar opposite be something like John Denver? We could play Sunshine On My Shoulder over and over until they crack.

• Like 2

Wouldn't the polar opposite be something like John Denver? We could play Sunshine On My Shoulder over and over until they crack.

John Denver is not just the polar opposite . . . he's not even in the same dimension, really. Denver is like the polar polar polar opposite of Roll the Bones, so I can't even do the math on where it fits in relation to Hemispheres.

....................................AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

you just have to push play..........cause that song NEVER ENDS.

"shudder"

Mick

All of the above are noteworthy musical failures sure to break the spirit of any noble beast when forced to listen to them repeatedly. ;) ;) ;)

Tis a real pity that I actually have to edit a comment like this to put little winkies in so as to be certain no one takes me seriously. :unsure:

Edited by Lorraine