TRF loading times

savagegrace26

I have all sorts of problems with missing letters when I type + I can't use any of the links to load photos etc + I can't change my avatar. It just freezes. I usually type my message in word and paste it here if it is long. This has been going on for months now.

You're using IE, right? It's a known incompatibility between this board and that browser.

Just another thing in the long list of things wrong with IE :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Totally impressive! :ebert:

:yes: it used to take forever to get into random samples....not any more! :) Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 1

Just wanted to say on a personal level how impressed I am with what has taken place. I feel like I have the wind at my back once again and can start posting my @ss off once again. :cheers: 73 and to all involved....
  • Like 2

Is IE still an issue? Thanks for clearing it up. What should I use as an alternate?

Chrome. You should have stopped using IE over 5 years ago, really. Get either Google Chrome or Firefox. Chrome in my opinion is better.

Take it as an opinion from someone who's been working with computers for years.

• Like 1

Is IE still an issue? Thanks for clearing it up. What should I use as an alternate?

Chrome. You should have stopped using IE over 5 years ago, really. Get either Google Chrome or Firefox. Chrome in my opinion is better.

You just hit puberty, gimme a break!

PS: I use Chrome too, it's the best.

You just hit puberty, gimme a break!

PS: I use Chrome too, it's the best.

If I just hit puberty then you're older than Neil and Jay Cutler won a Super Bowl with no turnovers.

• Like 1

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: I'm the only one having trouble I guess. My computer won't recognize the refurbished and spruced up TRF. The only way I can get here is to go to google and type in TRF, and from there click on the subforums.

Woe is me.......... :facepalm: :( fists%20crying.gif fists%20crying.gif fists%20crying.gif

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: I'm the only one having trouble I guess. My computer won't recognize the refurbished and spruced up TRF. The only way I can get here is to go to google and type in TRF, and from there click on the subforums.

Woe is me.......... :facepalm: :( fists%20crying.gif fists%20crying.gif fists%20crying.gif

:( :hug2: ...

Also, the emoticons won't work if I don't reload them for each different subforum.

The Rush gods must be angry with me for not going to see them this tour. :( :eyeroll: :ph34r:

I had the same problem at first, right after the board was back up. Once they're loaded they should stay loaded. Plus, you just cleared your browser cache so that means any images will need to load up again.