TRF loading times

savagegrace26

Thanks to 73 and his accomplice who took a good chunk of their Saturday to do this for us! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now that I finally got it working, it just zips along! Well, it zips as fast as anyone with dial up could expect it to zip! :LOL:

:cheers: Good to hear....
  • Like 1

Thanks to 73 and his accomplice who took a good chunk of their Saturday to do this for us! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now that I finally got it working, it just zips along! Well, it zips as fast as anyone with dial up could expect it to zip! :LOL:

Are you actually noticing an increase in speed on dial-up? If so, very cool!

Lets test it out. See this Lorraine?....

http://media1.giphy.com/media/etmqZvzyywRRS/giphy.gif

Edited by Narpsberg

Compared to what it was, yes, there is a difference.

They are frozen! :LOL: Pictures like that and the emoticons actually moving (picture how shocked I was the day I discovered they actually did move!!) only work for me if I don't have the "web accelerator" on.

Edited by Lorraine

They are frozen! :LOL: Pictures like that and the emoticons actually moving (picture how shocked I was the day I discovered they actually did move!!) only work for me if I don't have the "web accelerator" on.

Well they are clapping for you and your improved service.... :dweez:
  • Like 1

Brief pause? Haha...I was trying to get on here for seven and a half hours before I got through. Ghosts in the machine, for sure.

Thank you, admins, for fixing whatever happened!

Fast or stable - you don't get both :LOL:

There was an unforeseen incompatibility with something on the new server that didn't kick in till early this morning, but that has been remedied. WE WILL HAVE BOTH!

God but we're a spoiled lot!!!

• Like 2

There was an unforeseen incompatibility with something on the new server that didn't kick in till early this morning, but that has been remedied. WE WILL HAVE BOTH!

:ebert:

Thank ya's!

LOL!

You do an awesome job, and I think everyone here agrees (or should... for the price they are paying!)

I hope everyone knows that my comment was out of love and respect.

• Like 2

Yes, we are.

My morning routine of signing on here round about 5:00 AM with my morning coffee went horribly unfulfilled. It felt so...incomplete.

Horribly spoiled I am, yes indeed.

Yes, we are.

My morning routine of signing on here round about 5:00 AM with my morning coffee went horribly unfulfilled. It felt so...incomplete.

Don't tell me... you had to resort to human interaction? Oh wait... there's always the TV!

If you could only have seen the look on my face of sheer panic this morning when I clicked on TRF and was told it was "unavailable" and some flimsy ;) ;) apology for the "inconvenience."

After my experience of not knowing if the problem is my computer or if the forum is actually down, I didn't know what to do or what to think. :ph34r:

But - all is well and back to normal now! I can rejoice!! :joker: :cheerleader: :banana:

• Like 1

LOL!

You do an awesome job, and I think everyone here agrees (or should... for the price they are paying!)

I hope everyone knows that my comment was out of love and respect.

Quite right. I have no complaints.

TRF is the tops!!

Yes, we are.

Don't tell me... you had to resort to human interaction? Oh wait... there's always the TV!

No, I read a book for awhile, and wrote to a long-distance relative. All was OK. But I definitely missed my Rush Forum...for several hours! (This should only serve to underscore how spoiled I am).

• Like 1