RushPetition is back up

The Analog Cub

What an a absurdly awful list of choices. 75% of the selections are crap. Seriously. What method of failure was used to come up with this?

The method used as stated on the main page:

"In the interest of encouraging the band to pull some choice rarities out of the vault, the song list (below) is limited to songs from the Peart recording era that Rush has never performed live ("Feedback" covers excluded)."

• Like 1

What an a absurdly awful list of choices. 75% of the selections are crap. Seriously. What method of failure was used to come up with this?

The method used as stated on the main page:

"In the interest of encouraging the band to pull some choice rarities out of the vault, the song list (below) is limited to songs from the Peart recording era that Rush has never performed live ("Feedback" covers excluded)."

I skipped over this part...thanks. Still an awful idea to propose to Rush anyway. Maybe "dumb" is a better word?

Not surprisingly, Losing It is #1!

Good song, but a total mood killer - I wouldn't want to see it live.

And I doubt seriously they'd ever play it. Just too depressing at this stage in the game.

With their sense of humor I could see them actually playing it for that reason. I don't think Ged's too shy about the status of his voice..

• Like 1

And I doubt seriously they'd ever play it. Just too depressing at this stage in the game.

With their sense of humor I could see them actually playing it for that reason. I don't think Ged's too shy about the status of his voice..

I suppose, but I think if they were going to play it they would've done it when they had the violins during the last tour.

• Like 1

I suppose, but I think if they were going to play it they would've done it when they had the violins during the last tour.

Maybe they'll bring them back. I sure hope so. Losing It would be interesting live.

I went for...

Open Secrets

Second Nature

Available Light

Cut To The Chase

Different Strings

Please not Losing It :huh:

I can dig those choices :smoke:
  • Like 1

The more I think about it, Jacob's Ladder seems ideal.

It's a long, epic song that a lot of people would go nuts over.

It's mostly instrumental.

The few vocals are not straining on Ged's aging voice.

It would allow for some new video to play along with the song instead the same old, same old.

Just a thought....

• Like 1

The Necromancer

Fountain of Lamneth

all of Moving Pictures

the majority or clockwork angles including BU2B

The Trees

circumstances

passage to bangkok

so many others!!!!

The more I think about it, Jacob's Ladder seems ideal.

It's a long, epic song that a lot of people would go nuts over.

It's mostly instrumental.

The few vocals are not straining on Ged's aging voice.

It would allow for some new video to play along with the song instead the same old, same old.

Just a thought....

Yes!

Really need Cut to the Chase this tour. After Losing It (which already lost its chance of being played last tour, imo) this is the one I'd like to hear above all....among never played tunes, that is...Chain Lightning is a close 2nd. Edited by greg2112