Geddy - Does He Sway??

Geddy's Soul Patch

But, hey, as long as 73 brought this up, isn't it about time we got out into the open those who have more than one user name? This way, the thread won't be an entire waste.

:)

I have about 10 accounts. I wasn't using multiple ones at the same time or anything insane like that, though. I would register, get banned, take a month off, register, get banned, repeat. I've had to really tone it down and force myself to be as friendly as I can be, but I think bathory'll be my last profile! yahoo

• Like 1

But, hey, as long as 73 brought this up, isn't it about time we got out into the open those who have more than one user name? This way, the thread won't be an entire waste.

I have about 10 accounts. I wasn't using multiple ones at the same time or anything insane like that, though. I would register, get banned, take a month off, register, get banned, repeat. I've had to really tone it down and force myself to be as friendly as I can be, but I think bathory'll be my last profile! yahoo

I like your honesty about forcing yourself to be friendly I know it can be hard at times especially if you are not a people-person.

When I was young, I had a hard time keeping my mouth shut too. I learned the hard way to do it.

• Like 1

I like your honesty about forcing yourself to be friendly I know it can be hard at times especially if you are not a people-person.

When I was young, I had a hard time keeping my mouth shut too. I learned the hard way to do it.

all the guys were disappointed I bet

:wacko:

When I typed that post out, it briefly crossed my mind that someone would say what you did, but then I remembered that Spaghetti was banned. nya%20nya.gif

• Like 2

When I typed that post out, it briefly crossed my mind that someone would say what you did, but then I remembered that Spaghetti was banned. nya%20nya.gif

I knew you'd be sad if nobody made the comment.

• Like 1

No, I would've been happy. :)

• Like 1

I take it back then! Edit your post to say whatever you wished I posted, and I will change my posts to conform to ANYTHING you want it to say.

I take it back then! Edit your post to say whatever you wished I posted, and I will change my posts to conform to ANYTHING you want it to say.

That's alright. Thank you just the same~! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I am me

I am new

I am free

Sounds like a lost Roll The Bones recording

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDs2HuqlNX8

SWAY - RS

:musicnote: Did you ever wake up to find

A day that broke up your mind

Destroyed your notion of circular time

It's just that demon life has got you in its sway

It's just that demon life has got you in its sway

Ain't flinging tears out on the dusty ground

For all my friends out on the burial ground

Can't stand the feeling getting so brought down

It's just that demon life has got me in its sway

There must be ways to find out

Love is the way they say is really strutting out

Hey, hey, hey now

One day I woke up to find

Right in the bed next to mine

Someone that broke me up with a corner of her smile, yeah

It's just that demon life has got me in its sway :musicnote:

• Like 1

In all fairness the op isn't offering that it's true, but is just putting it out there..

I understand that (as does most everyone else here, I'd imagine), but when you post a topic like this, you're not going to get pages and pages of useful responses. You'll get people treating it as a troll thread.

http://grantland.com...-jeter-defense/

No fair. You have nothing in your sig that I can post an article about that is off topic and needlessly over-analytical -- anyone who knows baseball would rate Jeter's everyday defense as competent at best. But he had a knack for coming up with big plays when the pressure was on.

Well, I guess I shouldn't be shocked that you posted that. I mean, this IS your thread here, isn't it?

You're right, it is a total low blow. The jump throw though, argh! Jeter had a great career by any measure. And I can assure you I am not Geddy's Soul Patch, although we do share a set of grandparents.

And in regards to the original post:

Hennesy: Neither of us ever made good husbands. Although I always had an excuse, I’m part gay.

Zissou: That’s ok, they say we all are.

• Like 1