Geddy - Does He Sway??

Geddy's Soul Patch

I remember somebody revived a thread not to long ago that was basically a scene that boiled down to if you had the chance to have sex with One of the boys......or maybe it was just neil.......would you.

Yea If i were Neil.....i'd steer clear of us too.

Damn.

Mick

• Like 2

Everyone these days is gay until proven straight. You could point out one thing or another in all three of the Rush guys and interpret it in that fashion. Go ahead, you'll see how easy it is.

Really? In my experience, a lot of times, unless they're uber-stereotypical and FAAAAABULOUS <3, everybody assumes that every male is straight.

My roommate's father is currently visiting. He apparently has an old college buddy who was a roadie for Rush in the 90s. He says his friend partied with Rush every night after the shows, and he mentioned that it seems like Geddy swings both ways!! Can anyone attest?

You can do better than this, can't you? Even Gene Simmons said the boys never partied when they opened for KISS many years ago.

Just because Spaghetti is gone doesn't mean someone has to take his place.

I'm not trying to troll, that's really what he told me! Just checking to see of anyone else had heard anything ;)
  • Like 1

Ok so he sang like a girl and wore a dress.. And they were photographed frolicking in their underwear.. Big deal. That doesn't mean anything.. It really doesnt..! ;)

Me I'm trying to troll lol

Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 2

In all fairness the op isn't offering that it's true, but is just putting it out there..
  • Like 1

In all fairness the op isn't offering that it's true, but is just putting it out there..

I understand that (as does most everyone else here, I'd imagine), but when you post a topic like this, you're not going to get pages and pages of useful responses. You'll get people treating it as a troll thread.

• Like 1

Everyone these days is gay until proven straight. You could point out one thing or another in all three of the Rush guys and interpret it in that fashion. Go ahead, you'll see how easy it is.

Bi anyway....

Learn English.

Then post.

I understood his post just fine, professor

Good for you. Have a cookie.

My cupcakes are better.

My latest recipe is cheese and virgin walrus blood, topped with pineapple frosting and sliced cucumber.

• Like 1

I understand that (as does most everyone else here, I'd imagine), but when you post a topic like this, you're not going to get pages and pages of useful responses. You'll get people treating it as a troll thread.

http://grantland.com/features/the-tragedy-derek-jeter-defense/

http://grantland.com...-jeter-defense/

No fair. You have nothing in your sig that I can post an article about that is off topic and needlessly over-analytical -- anyone who knows baseball would rate Jeter's everyday defense as competent at best. But he had a knack for coming up with big plays when the pressure was on.

Well, I guess I shouldn't be shocked that you posted that. I mean, this IS your thread here, isn't it?

No fair. You have nothing in your sig that I can post an article about that is off topic and needlessly over-analytical -- anyone who knows baseball would rate Jeter's everyday defense as competent at best. But he had a knack for coming up with big plays when the pressure was on.

Well, I guess I shouldn't be shocked that you posted that. I mean, this IS your thread here, isn't it?

No, lachrymal is not an alt of mine

No?

No?

No, but I understand the confusion haha

My roommate's father is currently visiting. He apparently has an old college buddy who was a roadie for Rush in the 90s. He says his friend partied with Rush every night after the shows, and he mentioned that it seems like Geddy swings both ways!! Can anyone attest?

My Magic 8-Ball says that your roommate's father's apparent old college buddy is usually full of shit.

• Like 1

Learn English.

Then post.

I understood his post just fine, professor

Good for you. Have a cookie.

My cupcakes are better.

My latest recipe is cheese and virgin walrus blood, topped with pineapple frosting and sliced cucumber.

No nuts or raisins?

No?

I don't just throw that sort of thing out there without some data on my end to show a connection between two accounts. The fact that lachrymal posted at me in a thread where I'm calling out Geddy's Soul Patch is only part of it.

• Like 1

No?

I don't just throw that sort of thing out there without some data on my end to show a connection between two accounts. The fact that lachrymal posted at me in a thread where I'm calling out Geddy's Soul Patch is only part of it.

Yes, I completely understand why you would think that lachrymal is an alt of mine, but I assure you, we're different people :LOL: