Narpski vs. len(songs)

x1yyz

We all know our pal Narpadoodle has a lot of posts, but did you realize Len is gaining on him quite quickly? As of this writing, Narp has made 12667 posts in 366 days, for an average of 34.6 posts per day. But Len has made 7594 posts in 137 days, for an average of 55.4 posts per day.

Who will have the most posts at the end of the year? Make your bets now!

• Like 1

At the end of the year? Hmm... There are, conveniently, 100 days left in the year. On average I gain on him 20.8 posts per day; however, my posts per day has seen some major peaks and valleys, and it's quite unpredictable. Overall, I would gain on him 2080 posts, which isn't nearly enough to put me in front of him; however, if you only took into account the past 50 days (in which I made ~4000 posts) the story would be very different ;) Edited by len(songs)
  • Like 1

We all know our pal Narpadoodle has a lot of posts, but did you realize Len is gaining on him quite quickly? As of this writing, Narp has made 12667 posts in 366 days, for an average of 34.6 posts per day. But Len has made 7594 posts in 137 days, for an average of 55.4 posts per day.

None of Narp's posts are spam. So I'm going with Narp.

• Like 7

Just like SmithBarney....... :)

Quality posting = respect. Recognize.

• Like 3

Spot on.

Narpzilla vs len(Kong)...I don't know who'd win, but I bet they'd level most of the city

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110223133650/kingkong/en/images/9/94/Godzilla_king_kong_small.jpg

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 8

I just got this mental picture of Ricky Gervais as David Brent saying that...

• Like 2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/Movies/theoffice-0_zps1ede6a23.jpg

• Like 1

Whoever wins... I'll be their biggest flan

This is a pretty big flan:

http://thecubanreuben.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Whole-Flan.jpg

• Like 4

I don't care at all for spam posts.

It's as cool as liking your own posts to increase your # of likes. Who gives a F*CK?? It's all meaningless numbers

I don't care at all for spam posts.

It's as cool as liking your own posts to increase your # of likes. Who gives a F*CK?? It's all meaningless numbers

Or double posting to increase your post count.

• Like 5

This is a pretty big flan:

http://thecubanreuben.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Whole-Flan.jpg

Damn,

you beat me to it. :D

• Like 1

Len has more posts than I do. He's been here since May.

Lately you have been on fire my dear. Quality and quantity at the same time.... :rose:
  • Like 1