Which Tour would you want officially released?

Bigbobby10

Which Tour would you want officially released?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tour would you want officially released?

• Rush
    • Fly By Night
    • Caress Of Steel
    • A Farewell to Kings
    • Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Presto
    • Roll The Bones
    • Counterparts
    • Test for Echo

I'd have to go for Counterparts. Given that it's my favorite album, and signaled a welcome return to a real power-trio sound, I'd like to have a visual document of the tour for those songs. Plus the set list for that tour was GREAT!

I would choose Hemispheres or Signals

My quandry, too. I went with Signals, just because I know there are good sounding SB boots from the Tour of The Hemispheres. Oh, but for an A+/official live recording of a full show from the Signals tour... swoon. :)

I'd have to go for Counterparts. Given that it's my favorite album, and signaled a welcome return to a real power-trio sound, I'd like to have a visual document of the tour for those songs. Plus the set list for that tour was GREAT!

Have you seen the Auburn Hills bootleg video? It's not the best quality (VHS) but it's pro-shot and pretty cool. If nothing else, it's a stunning visual document of some of the band's worst fashion choices!

If I could choose S&A though I would. It's a brilliant album z despite what people say, it was the first concert I ever saw (when I was about 7) and I just love seeing Rush live. :D

But the S&A Tour already has got an official release
  • Like 1

Personally I would love to see power windows live... It's a great album.

If I could choose S&A though I would. It's a brilliant album z despite what people say, it was the first concert I ever saw (when I was about 7) and I just love seeing Rush live. :D

Good grief, son! When I was 7, Hemispheres was new!

• Like 1

I would choose Hemispheres or Signals

My quandry, too. I went with Signals, just because I know there are good sounding SB boots from the Tour of The Hemispheres. Oh, but for an A+/official live recording of a full show from the Signals tour... swoon. :)

Have you seen the Auburn Hills bootleg video? It's not the best quality (VHS) but it's pro-shot and pretty cool. If nothing else, it's a stunning visual document of some of the band's worst fashion choices!

I have, thanks. A Great set, nice stage show.....but as you wrote, oh those clothes! Darn that fashion sense

• Like 1

Moving Pictures tour for sure. Hemispheres already has a nice selection of good quality bootlegs to choose from whereas Moving Pictures Tour doesn't.

Also: it has to be released without sounding like the sanitized shit that is Exit Stage Left.

• Like 2

Is the AFTK tour CD incomplete?

Bastille Day

Lakeside Park

By-Tor And The Snow Dog

Xanadu

A Farewell To Kings

Something For Nothing

Cygnus X-1

Anthem

Closer To The Heart

2112 (excludes "Oracle: The Dream")