Happy Birthday Aikenrooster!

Lost In Xanadu

Happy Birthday you badass mofo. Enjoy your day and I got you something...... :cheers:

LOL!

Or this one...... :D

Happy Birthday AR!

:chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

:chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

My present to myself was a pair of Vasque Breeze 2.0 hiking boots, with Gore Tex waterproofing liner. Very comfortable!

The outfitter ordered the Bitterroot boots, also from Vasque, but they were heavy. OK, they were $199, pretax, so that had me sweating, too.

My present to myself was a pair of Vasque Breeze 2.0 hiking boots, with Gore Tex waterproofing liner. Very comfortable!

The outfitter ordered the Bitterroot boots, also from Vasque, but they were heavy. OK, they were $199, pretax, so that had me sweating, too.

Seems like you work you doodads off. Nothing wrong with treating yourself.... :cheers: