Narp 10K

laughedatbytime

10K in less than a year? Congrat's...I think. ;)

That's what I was going to post. I've been here almost two and still have a few thousand posts to go until I reach the 10000 mark.

Maybe I should join Is on the spam thread. :LOL:

Or do what Zumbi did yesterday and post every song you listed to yesterday in two different threads. Last I saw he had around 250 posts and was still going..... :)

Thanks! I will aim for ten thousand posts to be reached by the end of November!! :madra:

You have definitely picked up the pace in recent months.....

I'm here 7 years and you passed me!

That's what I was going to post. I've been here almost two and still have a few thousand posts to go until I reach the 10000 mark.

Or do what Zumbi did yesterday and post every song you listed to yesterday in two different threads. Last I saw he had around 250 posts and was still going..... :)

Thanks! I will aim for ten thousand posts to be reached by the end of November!! :madra:

Somebody has a life and somebody doesn't. I'll let you guess as to who does and doesn't... :LOL:

• Like 1

Somebody has a life and somebody doesn't. I'll let you guess as to who does and doesn't... :LOL:

:LOL: Hoping to hit 10k by end of year :cheers:

• Like 1

:LOL: Hoping to hit 10k by end of year :cheers:

I'm just hoping to hit 2112 by the end of the year ... and I joined a month before Narp! :D

• Like 1

Narp 11K as of today.

1000 posts in 16 days.

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Wow, that's an average of 62.5 posts per day. :LOL:

• Like 2

Narp 11K as of today.

1000 posts in 16 days.

Today's not over yet. :)

• Like 2

Y0opur posts are spam free :)

• Like 2

Narp 11K as of today.

1000 posts in 16 days.

Today's not over yet. :)

You can't stop him you can only hope to contain him. He is one bored mofo...... :)
  • Like 1

That means they are legit if I follow the whole spam thing and your meaning? I don't quite understand all that sh*t......

That means they are legit if I follow the whole spam thing and your meaning? I don't quite understand all that sh*t......

It means youre not just posting for the sake of making your post count go up. Each post means something, even if that something is silly. :)

• Like 1

It means youre not just posting for the sake of making your post count go up. Each post means something, even if that something is silly. :)

I see you have been paying attention.... :)

I see you have been paying attention.... :)

That, and I feel we both team well in the sillyness arena. :)
  • Like 1

So all those posts about liking Presto are spam, or not? They ARE silly, so I guess not. But they could be trolling, so maybe they are.

Too close to call...

• Like 2

this explains Narps' new avatar pic. way to own it bro!! lol congrats!
  • Like 1

In honor of Narp's 11k...

I decided to listen to Virtuality backwards. :LOL:

Did it sound better?......

The lyrics made more sense...

Boy that song is an embarrassment for sure....

Narp 11K as of today.

1000 posts in 16 days.

Narp 12K.... only fourteen days this time..

• Like 2

Narp 11K as of today.

1000 posts in 16 days.

Narp 12K.... only fourteen days this time..

You can only hope to contain him!!..... No ****'s either. Thanks........ :cheers:
  • Like 1

How do you do it, Narps? And when, if ever, do you sleep?

I am a quick thinker and a sh*t typist. I have actually been busy with some real life lately and still look at my post count and :blink: :D