Narp 10K

laughedatbytime

Narp 11K as of today.

1000 posts in 16 days.

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Narp 12K.... only fourteen days this time..

And another ten days for the next 1000.

Narp may be the closest thing to illustrating Xeno's paradox on this here forum.

You're slipping, Narp. 16 days from 13 to 14K.

I was busy with so many other things. :LOL: I am headed for Texas to spend some time with my parents tomorrow for 2 or 3 weeks so my next 1000 may even be a bit slower. I will have my laptop and will be around but won't be on so much probably... :( Thanks for keeping tabs I really appreciate it.... :cheers:

Who wants to take bets how long it will take Narps to hit 50000 posts?

I think there are too many assumptions that must be made.... :codger:
  • Like 1

I thought of that when I was typing the post. We'll think positive, Narps! ;) :LOL:

I am gonna hit 54 this Friday and my potential work (or not) future are the two major variables. I seriously doubt I will loose interest in this place anytime soon.... :)
  • Like 2

I thought of that when I was typing the post. We'll think positive, Narps! ;) :LOL:

I am gonna hit 54 this Friday and my potential work (or not) future are the two major variables. I seriously doubt I will loose interest in this place anytime soon.... :)

I wasn't thinking of losing interest. I was thinking of my own mortality as well. One never knows.

By the way, 54 on Friday? I better go find Segue so we can get busy with the birthday party preparations. :)

I've got the plastic forks.

• Like 1

By the way, 54 on Friday? I better go find Segue so we can get busy with the birthday party preparations. :)

Yeah, are they the same ones you had from the last big TRF bash we had?hey

They clean up pretty good. Well, most of them. The others can be used by those who lack the proper appreciation for Xanadu.

• Like 2

They clean up pretty good. Well, most of them. The others can be used by those who lack the proper appreciation for Xanadu.

Grand idea. If they can't tell the supreme awesomeness of that song, they'll never notice germ-y plastic forks either. :cool:

Grand idea. If they can't tell the supreme awesomeness of that song, they'll never notice germ-y plastic forks either. :cool:

If you're baking the cakes, I think those that do lack that appreciation will be better off not eating anyway.

If you're baking the cakes, I think those that do lack that appreciation will be better off not eating anyway.

You're thinking of Segue :LOL:

• Like 1

Sporks might be better unless you are not planning on bringing the Neapolitan (the individually sliced ones. old school)?..... :codger:

Sporks might be better unless you are not planning on bringing the Neapolitan (the individually sliced ones. old school)?..... :codger:

Just how old ARE you?

Are you talking about the Italian ice-cream?

The cookies I don't burn are delicious, and the cakes I manage to fully bake so they aren't half dough combined with baked texture are magnificent. But, so no one worries, I have a Sara Lee Coconut Cake in the freezer I can thaw out.

:)

Sweet.... :madra:

Are you talking about the Italian ice-cream?

http://foodnetwork.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2014/3/14/0/WU0702H_Neapolitan-Ice-Cream_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg
  • Like 1