2014-15 NHL Season thread

I'm going to need CPR! :wacko:

not me, I need to have my heart slowed down chemically

For a moment, I thought Bolts scored in the last second. :blink: I know how you guys feel.
  • Like 1

For a moment, I thought Bolts scored in the last second. :blink: I know how you guys feel.

me too. The way Corey dropped his head, I thought the puck went in.

And one of the Bolts raised his hands in front of the net. Damn, scaring people like that. :P
  • Like 1

My friend is up in Montreal right now on business and he's sitting in the hotel lobby bitching at the bartender about the soccer game being on calling them sore losers and telling them to put hockey on :laughing guy:

Really, you can't get hockey in Montreal?

What kind of bar is it anyway?

Oh. Maybe you should let them have their soccer if it gets them all excited...

me too. The way Corey dropped his head, I thought the puck went in.

Yep,

Thats heart attack material. :LOL:

I love that the Hawks won last night. This is a GREAT series.

The last 2 minutes of last night's game were among the most frenetic, and exciting, I've ever seen.

You certainly had two heavy weights throwing haymakers. It's part of the reason why the Stanley Cup playoffs are the pinnacle of professional sports. :finbar:
  • Like 2

I love that the Hawks won last night. This is a GREAT series.

The last 2 minutes of last night's game were among the most frenetic, and exciting, I've ever seen.

You certainly had two heavy weights throwing haymakers. It's part of the reason why the Stanley Cup playoffs are the pinnacle of professional sports. :finbar:

People say the same about basketball, and that is simply not true. Basketball is still not hockey and it's also not an elway or Luck or Rodgers drive with a minute left, either. No, the last two minutes of a one goal hockey game or a tie game is as intense as it gets in sports.

• Like 3

My friend is up in Montreal right now on business and he's sitting in the hotel lobby bitching at the bartender about the soccer game being on calling them sore losers and telling them to put hockey on :laughing guy:

The reason there is soccer on is Canada is hosting the Women's World Cup in Soccer, lots of people from all over the world there to watch it (including my sis and her daughter). :popcorn: But I do wonder that they didn't have at least one screen showing the hockey game...maybe they are disappointed about not being in the final?? :smash:

The reason there is soccer on is Canada is hosting the Women's World Cup in Soccer, lots of people from all over the world there to watch it (including my sis and her daughter). :popcorn: But I do wonder that they didn't have at least one screen showing the hockey game...maybe they are disappointed about not being in the final?? :smash:

That indeed was the issue, and my friend picjed up on it and started taunting them about it. He doesn't drink, either, so booze wasn't his excuse :)
  • Like 1

I can't stand NHL.com. Every article over there is about how great Tampa Bay is or the continuous struggles of the Hawks. We got the same treatment when we played Philadelphia and Boston in the final. Now they're talking about Kane not scoring without mentioning Stamkos and his ineptness. We already have three a-holes on NBC doing their best at showing favoritism towards the Lightning, must we also see it on-line?
  • Like 3

I can't stand NHL.com. Every article over there is about how great Tampa Bay is or the continuous struggles of the Hawks. We got the same treatment when we played Philadelphia and Boston in the final. Now they're talking about Kane not scoring without mentioning Stamkos and his ineptness. We already have three a-holes on NBC doing their best at showing favoritism towards the Lightning, must we also see it on-line?

With me it's

NFL Network. Not trying to hijack the thread but its the same sh** all the time about a handful of teams. I don't miss watching it at all.

• Like 1