2014-15 NHL Season thread

Hard to know which matchup is preferable. Hawks game reminds me a bit of Detroit while the ducks remind me a lot of the bolts. A ducks - lightning matchup might break scoring records.

Hard to know which matchup is preferable. Hawks game reminds me a bit of Detroit while the ducks remind me a lot of the bolts. A ducks - lightning matchup might break scoring records.

Wow, where do you see Tampa playing anywhere close to what Anaheim is doing?

They like to skate

Tampa Bay 2 - NY 0, still in the 3rd period.

that just sounds so wrong

Why do you say that?

Hockey in Florida just seems so wrong, and we have a house in the keys, so I am not knocking Florida.

The Canadians we import to play here seem to love it.

Can you blame them?

Every time I go to our place in Islamorada I practically cry when I have to go back home. It's paradise :) f**k the midwest

They like to skate

All teams like to skate. My point is, Tampa is a lot less physical than Anaheim. They're just a better version of Edmonton. The Hawks should do well against them.
  • Like 1

They like to skate

All teams like to skate. My point is, Tampa is a lot less physical than Anaheim. They're just a better version of Edmonton. The Hawks should do well against them.

All I can say is Game Seven of the "Stanley Cup Finals" is tomorrow night.
  • Like 2

They like to skate

For the second time running. ;)
  • Like 1

They like to skate

For the second time running. ;)

With hopefully a different outcome.

I guess we'll see if Bettman learned anything from David Stern. No way Stern would have allowed a Tampa Bay-Anaheim final when New York and Chicago had chances.

Cubs got rained out tonight so I'll watch the Hawks. If I watched enough hockey at least this team always tends to do good, unlike the rest of Chicago's sports :LOL:
  • Like 1

I remind everyone that we were up 2-0 on the Kings in this same scenario...Good thing our soft defending only gave the Ducks a few minutes in our zone. Gotta score some more.
  • Like 1

I remind everyone that we were up 2-0 on the Kings in this same scenario...Good thing our soft defending only gave the Ducks a few minutes in our zone. Gotta score some more.

As the world's biggest pessimist I count no chickens before their time.

Sucks to have so few backliners to trust.

Andersen is finally playing like the goalie he really is

Yeah, I'd hate to go down to a goalie from Denmark. :P

:laughing guy:

And I remember last year and the punch in the gut. Hopefully yhr Hawks come out with the same energy in the second and Corey is just as sharp.

• Like 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :cosmo: Hawks 1 Ducks 0

T :drool: O :drool: E :drool: W :drool: S :burger: Hawks 2 Ducks 0

S :kisshug: A :kisshug: A :kisshug: D :mwah: Hawks 3 Ducks 0
  • Like 4