2014-15 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

Is it "The Cowboys have won 1* playoff games since 1995" or "The Cowboys have won 2* playoff games since 1995"?
  • Like 1

A multi million dollar industry that doesn't have competent refereeing officals. Way to stay classy NFL. Must be one of the reasons you're called the No Fun League. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 3

A multi million dollar industry that doesn't have competent refereeing officals. Way to stay classy NFL. Must be one of the reasons you're called the No Fun League.

Just got home from work and saw the highlights. If that one play was not pass interference on Dallas then why have refs.at all? That was pathetic. Were there more bad calls like this one?

• Like 1

A multi million dollar industry that doesn't have competent refereeing officals. Way to stay classy NFL. Must be one of the reasons you're called the No Fun League.

Just got home from work and saw the highlights. If that one play was not pass interference on Dallas then why have refs.at all? That was pathetic. Were there more bad calls like this one?

There hasn't been a call that bad anywhere all season that I remember.

If the Cowboys go on to win the Super Bowl they better get that ref a ring too. I don't like Detroit but they got SCREWED big time. They could have run out the clock and won. Wow.

• Like 1

I'll take the win. Questionable call and all. We had a few questionable calls go against us too. The running into the kicker call against the Cowboys in Detroit's end zone shouldn't have been made. The holding call on Witten was a little iffy but I can see where that one can be made.

I saw pass interference on the call that was reversed. I really don't know why they reversed it but I"ll take it.

I'll take the win. Questionable call and all. We had a few questionable calls go against us too. The running into the kicker call against the Cowboys in Detroit's end zone shouldn't have been made. The holding call on Witten was a little iffy but I can see where that one can be made.

I saw pass interference on the call that was reversed. I really don't know why they reversed it but I"ll take it.

As bad as it was, if you look close, it almost looked like the receiver was holding the defenders facemask. Not sure that prevented him from turning his head, but it was PI nonetheless. Just like replay, if the call could have gone either way, they should have stuck to the call on the field. Unless the ball was tipped, and everyone missed it :LOL: Edited by Lost In Xanadu

As bad as it was, if you look close, it almost looked like the receiver was holding the defenders facemask. Not sure that prevented him from turning his head, but it was PI nonetheless. Just like replay, if the call could have gone either way, they should have stuck to the call on the field. Unless the ball was tipped, and everyone missed it :LOL:

Two refs saw the same play and called it different ways. After the huddle, the second ref's interpretation won out. I could have gone either way for the reason you mention...the receiver was holding the defender.

If the Cowboys go on to win the Super Bowl they better get that ref a ring too. I don't like Detroit but they got SCREWED big time. They could have run out the clock and won. Wow.

This is why I chuckle at everyone who sees the Seahawks winning out. Time and time again, the reality of the NFL Playoffs is that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Nothing is a given. A bad call here, an absent AJ Green there, a torn calf muscle over there, turnovers,......the best team does NOT always win.

This is why I chuckle at everyone who sees the Seahawks winning out. Time and time again, the reality of the NFL Playoffs is that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Nothing is a given. A bad call here, an absent AJ Green there, a torn calf muscle over there, turnovers,......the best team does NOT always win.

A bad call on a hail mary catch in the end-zone, even.....

A bad call on a hail mary catch in the end-zone, even.....

Indeed! I wonder if any reporter asked Golden Tate yesterday for his opinion on bad calls affecting the outcome of a game.

Mr. Tate, what are your feelings NOW about bad calls by the officials and how they affect the outcome of a game? What's that? Go F myself? Well.....that certainly answers my question!

• Like 4