Narp, how goes the delve into the later career?

The Analog Cub

Narp, I knew you would enjoy Presto! Glad your opinion is based on your own findings and not moulded by the comments of everyone around you. Between HYF and Presto, I would go for Presto. I think you may also really dig Counterparts as well!

But doesn't Counterparts have our song on it? :coy:

Maybe Narpski should take some anti-nausea pills before he listens to it.

Aww...he will have my blessing if he chooses to support Speed Of Love. We can adopt him.

Sorry but The Speed Of Love will have to remain awful in my view.... :boo hiss:

Now wait a minute. Don't listen to it with that attitude. :) I'll tell you the part that made me really love the song. It begins at 2:32. I'm listening to it right now. :wub:

As you said to another fine member last night... You are a brave man woman..... :)

Wait.. Did I read that you actually like Superconductor?

I'm thinking you're going to try that baked potatoe more and more

It was kind of catchy I will admit. I could see why it would be one that some would love or just plain hate though....

Narpski, be careful. I was just told by a Rush fan that I can't be a true Rush fan because I don't like Snakes & Arrows. I'm serious too.

:facepalm: :sigh: Snakes and Arrows, after Far Cry, becomes essentially a droning mess of mid-tempo mush with the odd instrumental here and there to at least KIND of redeem it. Vapor Trails at least had some energy to it despite the horrible production (I love VTR by the way). S&A gets boring after one and a half songs, and the only other things worth listening to are the instrumentals.

Edited by len(songs)
  • Like 3

Narpski, be careful. I was just told by a Rush fan that I can't be a true Rush fan because I don't like Snakes & Arrows. I'm serious too.

I read that too. I was going to warn you but didn't get around to it. Maybe you just can't be "hardcore" or something..... :wacko:

:facepalm: :sigh: Snakes and Arrows, after Far Cry, becomes essentially a droning mess of mid-tempo mush with the odd instrumental here and there to at least KIND of redeem it. Vapor Trails at least had some energy to it despite the horrible production (I love VTR by the way). S&A gets boring after one and a half songs, and the only other things worth listening to are the instrumentals.

There are folks here and God bless em that think you must love (or at least like alot) everything they have ever done. The conversation to me is much better when there is civil discourse on the merits of each recording. Pros and cons and why. That's just me however..... :codger:
  • Like 2

I read that too. I was going to warn you but didn't get around to it. Maybe you just can't be "hardcore" or something..... :wacko:

Well, I can't tell you how genuinely and deeply hurt I am by the remark. If the man only knew what I've put myself through reacquainting myself with Rush after my long self-imposed hiatus. If he only knew how much I love them.

We can be not true Rush fans together then...

• Like 2

Agree 100%, my feelings exactly.

• Like 1

Well, I can't tell you how genuinely and deeply hurt I am by the remark. If the man only knew what I've put myself through reacquainting myself with Rush after my long self-imposed hiatus. If he only knew how much I love them.

:rose: I think I understand Lorraine. Enjoy the process as I am. There are going to be detractors in all walks of life and in anything you deem worth doing. Full steam ahead my dear in your Rush lovedom...... :)
  • Like 1

Or that all elusive corn dog. :LOL:

You bastard :moon: :LOL:

Or that all elusive corn dog. :LOL:

You bastard :moon: :LOL:

Sorry,

Couldn't resist. :P

• Like 1

I've been ignoring this thread for a while and finally decided to check it out. And I'm blown away by the fact that Narpixksieiralewkjaj4er likes Presto. I could see him also liking Roll The Bones and Counterparts.

Narp, I knew you would enjoy Presto! Glad your opinion is based on your own findings and not moulded by the comments of everyone around you. Between HYF and Presto, I would go for Presto. I think you may also really dig Counterparts as well!

But doesn't Counterparts have our song on it? :coy:

Maybe Narpski should take some anti-nausea pills before he listens to it.

Aww...he will have my blessing if he chooses to support Speed Of Love. We can adopt him.

Narp? Liking TSOL?

Meanwhile...

By-Tor: It sure is getting cold down here.

Heh, I first interpreted that to mean you were talking about the band TSOL. Which I don't see Narpomatic liking.

Oops, I guess I'm not a true Rush fan either.

• Like 4

Maybe we can wear bells on our fingers or something so the true fans here will know when we are approaching. It will give them a chance to run away.

• Like 3

Maybe we can wear bells on our fingers or something so the true fans here will know when we are approaching. It will give them a chance to run away.

Nah, it would need to be something visual. People who enjoy S&A already have some sort of hearing impairment. :P

• Like 4

Nah, it would need to be something visual. People who enjoy S&A already have some sort of hearing impairment. :P

Say what? :LOL:

How about dunce caps?

• Like 1

:syrinx:
  • Like 1

How about dunce caps?

I don't think they'd take to kindly to us putting them on them.

• Like 2