Narp, how goes the delve into the later career?

The Analog Cub

I think this forum is as much fun as you put into it!

Then again, I stick to like two threads, and avoid Rush discussion like the plague (it always seems to get messy).

As for Narps, he explained why he left, and I hope he is having a great time doing what he believes is best!

Right, and for someone like me, who doesn't put much fun into it, I guess I wouldn't get anything out of it.

I didn't mean it that way, what I meant is I purposely avoid certain areas now and stick to the only places where things do not get heated, and for me that is why I continue to enjoy coming here, as whenever I actually discuss Rush I get it "wrong".

I have given of myself, upset one person in particular, and got attacked at a very vulnerable time, even after many private apologies. It's over, but it deeply affected my view of this forum, but I give what I give best, and how I most enjoy it.

Sorry, I hadn't meant to make a dig at you...I promise. Especially when you start really interesting threads.

Edited by Segue Myles

Fifty pages in six days. Not bad.

Can you imagine? That's a lot in just six days.

Andrew, like I said - epic.

Unlike my threads, which are usually about 6 posts in 50 days. Sigh. You folks just have the knack for it, I guess. :)

I don't think we could do it anymore. :(

Ne dit jamais jamais!

:unsure:

Anyway, whatever we once had here seems to be gone.

Well...SOCN has been a hoot lately. :)
  • Like 1