What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Nice sandwich with mesquite smoked turkey, black forest ham, lettuce, onion, pickles, tomatoes, pepper, mustard and mayo on wheat bread. Original Lay's on the side with a coke.

Nice,

Especially if it is slices of a red onion.

Cheddar and Sour Cream chips.

• Like 1

Nice sandwich with mesquite smoked turkey, black forest ham, lettuce, onion, pickles, tomatoes, pepper, mustard and mayo on wheat bread. Original Lay's on the side with a coke.

Nice,

I only had a white onion. But I love all onions. Especially green onions.
  • Like 1

Nice,

I only had a white onion. But I love all onions. Especially green onions.

It's funny,

Depending on the weather. We are fishing tomorrow. I wanted to buy some nice roast beef or turkey at the store today. But it was just so damn expensive. I ended buying the cheap sh**. Also, a slice of swiss cheese would have been really nice on your sandwich.

Edited by troutman

Are you able to get good sandwich meat in Texas? We don't have delicatessens out here like we did back East. Consequently,sandwiches suffer.

Everything is bland and tasteless. Even the cheese.

Edited by Lorraine

Are you able to get good sandwich meat in Texas? We don't have delicatessens out here like we did back East. Consequently,sandwiches suffer.

Everything is bland and tasteless. Even the cheese.

It's not as good as the deli food in the Northeast but it's passable. I used to travel to New York and Phildelphia a lot in the past for business. The pizza is better up there and the sandwiches are way better up there. Especially the bread. The first thing I'd miss after about two days is Mexican food. I eat some sort of Mexican dish three or four times a week.
  • Like 2

Watermelon and :coffee:

Ok, that's just weird, lol!

Why? :LOL:

It just seems like the coffee would totally ruin the taste of the watermelon!?

• Like 1

First of all,

I am 56 yrs.old. Never liked eating a big breakfast my whole life. Second, coffee is priority when I wake up. After about an hour I eat some fruit. Any thing that is light and not too filling. That's when I eat some thing. I never wake up hungry. It's not like I am chomping down on food and coffee at the same time. It's a slow process. :cool:

• Like 1

First of all,

I am 56 yrs.old. Never liked eating a big breakfast my whole life. Second, coffee is priority when I wake up. After about an hour I eat some fruit. Any thing that is light and not too filling. That's when I eat some thing. I never wake up hungry. It's not like I am chomping down on food and coffee at the same time. It's a slow process. :cool:

Ah, I see. Well that's ok then! Well I'm about to have little Debbie zebra cakes and milk for breakfast, so who am I to judge??

• Like 1

First of all,

Ah, I see. Well that's ok then! Well I'm about to have little Debbie zebra cakes and milk for breakfast, so who am I to judge??

I like Little Debbie Zebra Cakes!

THEY seem like they'd go well with coffee!

• Like 3

First of all,

It's all good. Out of five kids growing up. I was always the last one to leave the table. :D

• Like 1

First of all,

It's all good. Out of five kids growing up. I was always the last one to leave the table. :D

What a coincidence! Out of 6 kids growing up, I was always the last one to leave the table. I was (and still am) a slow eater.

• Like 1

I'm actually going to see Steely Dan/Steve Winwood next Sat at a shed in New York State.

I'm seeing them soon, too, at SPAC.

I hate the both of you. :LOL:

Steely Dan- FM

First of all,

What a coincidence! Out of 6 kids growing up, I was always the last one to leave the table. I was (and still am) a slow eater.

I'm an only child and while I don't remember I'm sure that my parents were not allowed to leave the table until I was done talking!! :D

• Like 2

I'm actually going to see Steely Dan/Steve Winwood next Sat at a shed in New York State.

Steely Dan- FM

First of all,

I'm an only child and while I don't remember I'm sure that my parents were not allowed to leave the table until I was done talking!! :D

How did Steely Dan & Steve Winwood get into a conversation about watermelon, coffee, and zebra cakes? :LOL:

• Like 4

Steely Dan- FM

First of all,

How did Steely Dan & Steve Winwood get into a conversation about watermelon, coffee, and zebra cakes? :LOL:

It's Saturday,

Any thing goes. :dweez: :chickendance:

• Like 2

Steely Dan- FM

First of all,

It's Saturday,

It's Sunday out here. There are rules! :chickendance:

• Like 3

Steely Dan- FM

First of all,

It's Saturday,

It's Sunday out here. There are rules! :chickendance:

You just get your a** on that train. :LOL: :P

• Like 1