Happy Birthday Vapor Trails!

yyz211282

Where did all the VT lovers come from?? It's like when you have a birthday and everyone comes out because they don't want to seem rude.. Lol. Just kidding but I always loved this album!!

I am glad they came back and I am glad they recorded it but I am not really a fan if that helps any..... :LOL:

You should check it out...it's probably their best effort in the period between p/g and CA.

• Like 1

Where did all the VT lovers come from?? It's like when you have a birthday and everyone comes out because they don't want to seem rude.. Lol. Just kidding but I always loved this album!!

I am glad they came back and I am glad they recorded it but I am not really a fan if that helps any..... :LOL:

You should check it out...it's probably their best effort in the period between p/g and CA.

I have heard the remix more than a few times and was trying hard to like it. Couldn't. To much noise for my taste.... :(
  • Like 1

I have heard the remix more than a few times and was trying hard to like it. Couldn't. To much noise for my taste.... :(

Oh well...I tried.

Kicks anything Journey ever put out right in the ass though. :)

• Like 5

The Remix sounded better, IMO. but it doesn't matter on an album where the tunes just weren't there.

Mick

My point exactly. I really cannot stand this album. At. All.

• Like 1

I agree completely!

• Like 1

I agree completely!

With me?.... :D

I agree completely!

With me?.... :D

Sorry, not this time :tongue:

• Like 3

We've always been here, actually. We're the vocal minority, if you will, but if you check, every time VT is mentioned, a moderate amount of love is always provided. That said, I don't believe such a thing as a "VT hater" actually exists.

We've always been here, actually. We're the vocal minority, if you will, but if you check, every time VT is mentioned, a moderate amount of love is always provided. That said, I don't believe such a thing as a "VT hater" actually exists.

I am close to hating it. Very close.

That would be Rush Goober. I love this album.

• Like 1

I bet Christina loves it. I'll ask her. :P

• Like 2

I bet Christina loves it. I'll ask her. :P

She also loves Destiny's Child.

O well..she gives the greatest hugs!

I'm so glad that Vapour Trails was remixed. I always knew that the songs on it were great, but until the remix I couldn't properly enjoy them. Now it's up there with my very favourite Rush albums.

The Remix sounded better, IMO. but it doesn't matter on an album where the tunes just weren't there.

Mick

Remember these days, Segue? Glad they're over though :cheers:

• Like 1

Mick

Seems like only yesterday too. :codger:

High energy, great lyrics, and a roaring comeback. Yes, it has it's flaws, but I still love this album. Ghost Rider is haunting, beautiful, powerful and poignant. How it Is has an amazing juxtaposition of amazing energy and horribly depressing lyrics. I feel like you can understand everything the band was going through more clearly than on any other album.

Happy Birthday to the album that rebirthed the Band and celebrated the rebirth of Neil.

Too bad there wasn't a clapping emoticon! :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: A wonderful tribute post, and you described Ghost Rider beautifully. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Altered some..... :)

Thank you. :LOL: I guess I missed it.

LOL...and welcome to TRF!

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/You+pathetic+cries+for+attention+sadden+me+_8f3266ee094ade73ccfb0a2b4c0c42c8.png
  • Like 1

Where's Segue? He's going to love these old VT posts of his. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I better not laugh. The same thing may happen to me with S&A one day. :ph34r:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Mick

Seems like only yesterday... :codger:

We would sit and talk of dreams all night

Dreams of youth

And simple truths

Now we're all so involved

• Like 1

Where's Segue? He's going to love these old VT posts of his. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I better not laugh. The same thing may happen to me with S&A one day. :ph34r:

Tbf, I really did despise this album.

But then Sweet Miracle and Nocturne got under my skin, and before i knew it i fell in love with it.

But for a while it was just so ugly.

• Like 1