Official 2014-2015 NCAA Football thread

The Hoosiers stop Mizzou on 4th down and the time runs out, but the refs call "roughing the passer" and there is one untimed down. The ball is in the 50. Now, they can throw a Hail Mary. Edited by Aikenrooster

Carolina wins, but doesn't cover. We give up a long pass at the end and then Vandy scores. We gave up 2 KO for TD, fumbled 4 times, losing 1 of them. Very sloppy.

The defense only gave up 21 and we got a FG blocked and a pick six and a fumble recovery on special teams.

It's a win, though. Better than losing.

A game that put a smile on my face yesterday..........Ga Tech knocking off VA Tech. Love the triple option, big Paul Johnson fan.

Minnesota vs San Jose State ......Gophers did not complete a pass till 4th quarter, finished 1-7 passing on the day (still won the game)

Beavers looked good yesterday

Man, the Oregon Ducks barely got by WSU's Cougars (a team Nevada beat, BTW). A win's a win, I guess.

I very seldom watch Oregon play, their games being on so late over here on the East coast.

But I did watch much of that game last night

Oregon clearly has quick strike offensive capability. However, they also have a ton of weaknesses.

I was not that impressed by them.

• Like 1

14-0 Commodores. We're in trouble in Nashville.

I was never that worried that SC would lose.

It was obvious that SC slept walked into that game, taking it for granted that they would beat Vanderbilt.

They simply did not show up for the game until they realized at the end of the first quarter: "hey, we might actually lose this game if we don't wake the f**k up and starting playing football."

Got to give Vandy credit for trying, though. Unlike the SC players, Vandy was very fired up for the game.

Just goes to show the lesson that every player says he knows, but that players often seem to forget anyway: never overlook any opponent or take any game as an automatic win.

• Like 1

Vandy houses another KO, after Carolina throws a TD pass to extend the lead. For f*cks sake! Carolina up 24-21.

Yeah, SC was firmly in control, looked like they were just going to roll over Vandy the rest of the way -- and then promptly gave up a 100 yard kickoff return. Doh!

Indiana holds on, while Vandy runs the opening kickoff 99 yards for a TD.

Grats to Indiana for beating Mizzou.

I have no idea how that loss for Mizzou will affect them next week against SC.

It might just make them mad and fired up for the game, or perhaps it will act as an insidious blow to confidence.

Hmmm . . . .

• Like 2

Effing Clemson pissed that win away

Yeah, they did.

They had victory in their grasp, and fumbled it away.

I was pulling for Clemson in that game.

Wanted to see the Seminoles go down.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

Indiana holds on, while Vandy runs the opening kickoff 99 yards for a TD.

Grats to Indiana for beating Mizzou.

I have no idea how that loss for Mizzou will affect them next week against SC.

It might just make them mad and fired up for the game, or perhaps it will act as an insidious blow to confidence.

Hmmm . . . .

Mizzou should be kicked out of the SEC for that. :D

• Like 1

Effing Clemson pissed that win away

Yeah, they did.

They had victory in their grasp, and fumbled it away.

I was pulling for Clemson in that game.

Wanted to see the Seminoles go down.

It would have been OK if the tigs would have won WITH Winston in the game, but it makes it even better that they lost with the backup in the game.

f**k clem5on. I hope BC AND GT lay an ass whipping on them, too.

But, we got our own problems in Columbia, like covering kicks, learning how to tackle, getting a pass rush, and not fumbling the ball. Ugh.

Coach is pissed. Watch the presser.