Official 2014-2015 NCAA Football thread

Carolina runs the hell out of the ball (finally) and takes a 14-0 lead, but then tries to throw it, leading to quick possessions and Kentucky is able to score quickly. Carolina gets a TO, but only gets a FG, and then Kentucky gets a turnover, and makes a FG to tie the game at halftime. 17-17.

If Rutgers finishes off scUM, will hoke be fired?

No, keep him. I h8 the wolverines. I like Sparty!

Congrats to Texas Christian and Baylor! When is the last time Boomer Sooner and Hook 'em Horns lost on the same day?

• Like 1

Spurrier (hard headed mofo) finally sticks with the run, using 4 different running backs and we're up by 14! Mike Davis 3 rushing TD, and 170 yards, and over 20 carries. We should have been doing this all year to help our defense.

Spurrier (hard headed mofo) finally sticks with the run, using 4 different running backs and we're up by 14! Mike Davis 3 rushing TD, and 170 yards, and over 20 carries. We should have been doing this all year to help our defense.

Kentucky cannot stop run right now. I love the commonwealth, underrated SEC gem

Only thing I hate, this shotgun stuff, when they are able to run the ball, they dont know how to line up under center. If they could do that, SC would get 5+ yards every run

• Like 2

Northwestern 20

Wisconsin 14

This just in: The Wisconsin Badgers STINK.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5RKcSfJTkT4/STa8XbliCMI/AAAAAAAADFA/vgOauk_Dw5w/s400/you_stink.gif

:rage: :rage:

How much is the head ball coach to blame when you've got a stable of running backs, who are averaging 8 yards per carry, and you score 38 points, to start throwing it, and going 3 and out and throwing picks, when you have a bad defense. You help the defense out by keeping them on the bench and running the clock.

I certainly enjoyed the past 4 years, but it's back to old Carolina, now.

• Like 1

Miss State marches the length of the field and scores another TD. 21-7 over aTm.

btw, first time since 1953, that both teams in Mississippi were ranked in the top 15 and playing top 15 teams, in Mississippi, on the same day.

Go Ole Miss...hope they can do to Satan what MSU has done to A&M in the first half.

And they did. A thing of beauty.

• Like 2

Holy shit. That ASU win over USC was amazing. Please tell me others watched that unbelievable ending

I switched over about 30 seconds too late. :(

So, AR, do you think there are any teams in the SEC East that would NOT finish last in the SEC West?

So, AR, do you think there are any teams in the SEC East that would NOT finish last in the SEC West?

I certainly think Georgia is better than they showed the past 2 weeks. Let's see if they run the table. And, Kentucky is getting better.

But, yeah, the power is definitely in the west.

I certainly think Georgia is better than they showed the past 2 weeks. Let's see if they run the table. And, Kentucky is getting better.

But, yeah, the power is definitely in the west.

Arkansas is clearly at the bottom of the west. Would they be favored over the Dawgs at a neutral site? Georgia has a higher Sagarin rating (as does Florida, surprisingly), but I'd take Arkansas straight up.